Do you think you're goodlooking?

I actually consider 5 average when rating looks so based on comments and opinions from females over the years and my own subjective opinion of “handsomeness” I would say 6.5, moving up to 7.5 on a good day with the right outfit.

Yes.
Now how does one fairly make that determination?
It's purely subjective of course. I look at guys I think are goodlooking and see that I share certain features. And people tell me, which I guess isn't very objective either.

Same bird from your last AV? Punchin well above your weightclass, but you already knew that

Edit - but you're a rooster nonetheless mate
Nah this bird I posted my pic with is a girl from work.

I can pull if I try though.

Lmao at rooster.

Penrith panthers till I die.

Last edited:
To quote a female boss I once had.

"Turismo, if it wasn't for your face you'd actually be pretty good looking”

Not veiled gheyberry thread.

I know people in the 'Berry like to fawn over good looking men, but forget celebrities and other people, let's fawn over each other. How good looking are you?

I grew up severely lacking in confidence and for most of my life I thought I was ugly but more and more, I'm starting to think I'm not bad looking at all. In fact I think I'm actually pretty darn handsome. I look younger than my age and I have a pretty chiseled jawline, thick neck, wide shoulders, and decent traps. I also have lighter eyes than most asians which women seem to like.

Maybe it's age, or my change in style, or that I'm getting more jacked, I sometimes find myself admiring myself in the mirror. Even some of my friends (both male and female) have told me I seem to be getting better looking. It's just too bad my height brings me down several notches in attractiveness, but even then I had the occasional woman come up to tell me I'm handsome or that they like my body.
Even had one girl tell me I'm beautiful,
<DCWhoa>
which isn't something I hear everyday.

What about you fellow sherbros, do you think you're good looking?

You're good looking TS

giphy.gif

I'm 40 and still occasionally date girls in their 20s. I work in healthcare and get plenty of smiles and flirtatiousness from some of the nurses. Guess I'm not too hideous.

women typically care about social skills, status, personality, humor n shit more than looks. Not that it doesn't play a factor but men care more about looks in the hierarchy of importance more than women

Depends on the woman. A lot seek good looking men. Sure there are some who would date a funny sociable guy.

I'm ugly and I'm not afraid to admit it.
I used to think I was good looking because of what my grandma said , that my smile can bring any girl home..but I found out the hard way.
Friends have joked about my unattractive face before, and it's not once or a twice kind of thing, nor was it from only 2 or 3 guys but most of them. I get it, one of my eyebrows is longer and higher than the other, it used to irk me everytime whenever I talk to someone, and then they touch their eyebrows mid conversation, but I'm used to it now.
And some have downright insulted me over their comments of my face, of course , those get to see the uppercut.
I'm ok with having an unattractive face, I've grown accustomed to it by now. I've started working out 3 years ago though, now I have a hot body and it balance out

I’ve been told enough times to not second guess it. Hell I was told when leaving an office job I worked at for nearly 3 years that people were sad I was leaving because I was eye candy for them there.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back