Do you think my friend will get fired or in trouble?

I hope you're joking.

did you forget where i said, "in our current world and culture"? meaning, that it's not my opinion, but in how our society currently is? hope it makes sense now.

He needs to be squeaky clean now.

They hopefully won't discipline him for this, but when the boss called him out with the words "sexual harassment" everyone in the room would have taken note, and they'll be super sensitive to anything else that would be even a little questionable.

...well, the girl will sue the company and make a fortune.

Your friend will be out of work. What a fucking idiot. Either way, he is a potential 'hazard' to the company from now on.

you should get the standard disciplinary action for inappropriate behavior at the workplace, whatever that may be for your work.

and you deserve it.

LMAO the second your friend goofs up even a little bit hes going to be in the unemployment line. In todays culture that is a death sentence.

He seems like a very reasonable and mature guy. Make sure to tell him everything is going to be ok.

And that a very explosive athlete will break into his home and rape his butt.

Should he be fired? No.
But I don't think the boss was out of line for calling him out on it.
He obviously wouldn't of offered a fatty, or a dude, or an old lady, to sit next to him, and then pull their chair towards him, so it looks like he was flirting with her...pretty stupid thing to do at work, in front of your boss.

I’d go nip it n the butt if i were him. Talk to his boss and the lady, go from there

Marked as a potential creep but I don't think he'll lose any bread over it. Tell him to lay low for a year, and unfortunately I think he lost his holiday party privileges this year.

Will he get reprimanded by his boss? No.

Will people talk about him behind his back like he is a creepy individual? Yes.

Will he be invited out for drinks with the rest of the office? No.

Will he be passed over for promotions? Maybe.

I would file a discrimination suit against the girl for declining my offer.

Don't dip your pen in the company ink.

To be over-flirting with women in earshot of your boss/co-workers is not a good move, if you want to get promotions, be trusted with responsibility etc.

Depends how strict your company is, of course, but with my job situation, you want to be as straight as a die.

lol @ asking for a friend.

We all know it's you, TS.

lol i can't believe people are taking this thread seriously.

how is that even close to sexual harassment?

He's probably ok if he's attractive, it was just harmless joking around then.

RIP if he's an uggo

Would never have happened if he'd had a mullet.

mp-vynrhy-ks-dzqlwar-elnp-lethal-weapon-954311504.jpg
Of course, if he had a mullet' he'd have no job!

Your friend is incredibly dumb to not realize how that would be perceived. Trying to flirt with a coworker in front of your boss? That's bottom-barrel stupid.

Back