Do you think my friend will get fired or in trouble?

Steven_Universe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Today we had a team meeting in a board room.

We were all taking seats.

There was a young female coworker sitting 3 feet away from him.

He asked her, “do you want to sit next to me?” And tugged On the arm of her chair, pulling her an inch closer.

She said “no, I’m good over here” and laughed.

The manager then said, “please don’t do that, remember our sexual harassment courses.”

He didn’t touch the girl or anything but he tugged On her chair.

He’s paranoid that they might use this against him, I’m telling him it’s not that bad and he should just be careful in the future. He’s had no problems with this girl or anyone in the past.

Not sure. That's not a smart thing to do in that situation tho, at all.

To be honest, i actually think that is a big deal. At least a big deal in our current world and culture. He tugged on her chair? Then it's not really asking, but forcing the gesture, no? Dude may want to consider having a lawyer around, just in case.

Shoulda showed it to her, bitch prolly woulda moved closer then

Jesus this world has lost it's damn mind if that's offensive.

I'm surprised they didn't call law enforcement right then and there and drag his ass to jail.

The proper thing to do was write her a note with his cell number, saying that if she didn't have a boyfriend and wouldn't mind sitting next to him, that she was invited to text him in the affirmative.

Just tell him to keep a check on twitter. If she post metoo his life is mostly over and he will die single and broke.

If he’s a shitty employee they will use it to get rid of him.

Would never have happened if he'd had a mullet.

mp-vynrhy-ks-dzqlwar-elnp-lethal-weapon-954311504.jpg

To be honest, i actually think that is a big deal. At least a big deal in our current world and culture. He tugged on her chair? Then it's not really asking, but forcing the gesture, no? Dude may want to consider having a lawyer around, just in case.
I hope you're joking.

I don't think the boss can file a complaint on her behalf so if she didn't have a problem he should be good. Honestly doesn't sound like anything

Back