Do you think Khabib would have been undefeated..?

I'm not blaming Khabib for his record. I'm just saying fans put too much stock on a fighters record. Many fighters are protected and or carefully select their opponents.

If every fighter in the UFC went the Nate Diaz route very few would have prestine level records.

I don't care who you are. If u fight enough in the UFC u will take Lzzzzzzzzs. Fighters like Nate Diaz, Donald Cerrone and Frankie Edgar are a dying breed.
Agree on that

No, you just think they would. Speak in fact, not imagination.
Boi Rory would dismantle khabib and mcgregor as easy as he did nate lol he would KTFO of khabib and slam the shit out of mcgregor like nothing. Tell me I’m wrong

Boi Rory would dismantle khabib and mcgregor as easy as he did nate lol he would KTFO of khabib and slam the shit out of mcgregor like nothing. Tell me I’m wrong
You're not wrong at all. I was just pointing out that JoeRoganade was an idiot for mentioning just those 2 losses, and not the other 9, five or six which I listed.
Now fuck off, idiot.
1517090865943.jpg

You still have clowns in here who say Lee would beat Khabib...and Lee wasn't even in the LW conversation until a year ago. I even had an argument with some bum (@21 Savage) who acted like Khabib ducked Gaethje and he wasn't even in the UFC until a year ago.
It's tough trying to deal with the stupidity this world has to offer lol

Stay patient.

It depends if he (Khabib) would have met Tony on his way. Tony vs Khabib is a toss up fight ( at least on the paper).
I think no one has as much chances against him in lw as Ferguson does.
I wanna say that he would probably stayed undefeated unless he meets Tony. And McGregor probably wouldn't move up weight division if Khabib stayed out of injury.

My first reply on Sherdog

I think Khabib will beat Ferguson (with moderate difficulty)
I think Khabib would beat McNugget easily.

Nope.

For example people talk smack about Nate Diaz loses but look the level of fighters who Diaz lost to...i.e. Rory MacDonald, Benson Henderson. If Ferguson, Conor, or Khabib fought Rory or Benson level fighters on whim like Nate Diaz did they wouldve been destroyed early on. Yet the HATERS talk smack about all Diaz loses.

#DoubleStandards

Anyone can be undefeated if 80% of their opponents are no name cans.

Clay Guida beat Nate. It was a beautiful thing.

1404142822guidasplap2.gif

Clay Guida beat Nate. It was a beautiful thing.

1404142822guidasplap2.gif

513971508.0.jpg

He beat McGregor TWICE. That's the only thing that matters now. 20 years from now no one will remember Clay Guida but everyone will remember Nate Diaz.

<FookIsThatGuy><{natewhut}><209Bitch>

Both had their first pro fight in 2008. (Tony April, Khabib September)
Ferguson has 26 total pro fights.
Khabib has 25.
They've fought with almost the exact same frequency overall.

To be fair, Tony has more UFC fights, though.

But seriously, hope Khabib and Tony both stay healthy.

Back