Do you think Khabib would have been undefeated..?

Frode Falch

Steel Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
If he fought as often as tony ferguson?

Do you think Tony would be undefeated if he fought as few times as Khabib?
1515744780771.jpg

It doesn't matter. He'd have been champ by now.

When Khabib went on lay-off because of injury, RDA got a title shot.

Who knows, I know that I don't know but if I did know i'm not sure that I would still know that I don't.

gEJOvnr.gif

If he fought as often as tony ferguson?

Nope.

For example people talk smack about Nate Diaz loses but look the level of fighters who Diaz lost to...i.e. Rory MacDonald, Benson Henderson. If Ferguson, Conor, or Khabib fought Rory or Benson level fighters on whim like Nate Diaz did they wouldve been destroyed early on. Yet the HATERS talk smack about all Diaz loses.

#DoubleStandards

Anyone can be undefeated if 80% of their opponents are no name cans.

Last edited:
Nope.

For example people talk smack about Nate Diaz loses but look at who Diaz lost to...Rory MacDonald, Benson Henderson. If Ferguson, Conor, or Khabib fought Rory or Benson level fighters on whim like Nate Diaz did they wouldve been destroyed early on. Yet the HATERS talk smack about all Diaz loses.

#DoubleStandards

So Diaz has only those 2 losses? Lol.
1517616213485.gif

Nope.

For example people talk smack about Nate Diaz loses but look at who Diaz lost to...Rory MacDonald, Benson Henderson. If Ferguson, Conor, or Khabib fought Rory or Benson level fighters on whim like Nate Diaz did they wouldve been destroyed early on. Yet the HATERS talk smack about all Diaz loses.

#DoubleStandards

Tony did not fght no name cans. Most top 10. Tony beat the shit outta Thomson who Koed Nate. I thought RDA would retire Nate such a one sided mauling. Tony brutalized him too. Tony's beat tougher competition than Nate. I'm a huge Diaz fan but you're delusional if you think Tony's fought cans they've been trying to make him lose since TUF with tough fights. Trying again with Khabib.

Ok I'll play along. Diaz also to Josh Thompson, Rafael Dos Anjos who would both murder Conor McGregor. Let's not forget 2nd Conor fight which everyone knows he really won. If that fight were 10 seconds longer McGregor would have been slept AGAIN.

But it wasn’t and he lost, it was like homer vs Tatum in the Simpson’s

Tony did not fght no name cans. Most top 10. Tony beat the shit outta Thomson who Koed Nate. I thought RDA would retire Nate such a one sided mauling. Tony brutalized him too. Tony's beat tougher competition than Nate. I'm a huge Diaz fan but you're delusional if you think Tony's fought cans they've been trying to make him lose since TUF with tough fights. Trying again with Khabib.

How has Tony fought tougher competition than Nate Diaz. Please explain?

Ok I'll play along. Diaz also to Josh Thompson, Rafael Dos Anjos who would both murder Conor McGregor. Let's not forget 2nd Conor fight which everyone knows he really won. If that fight were 10 seconds longer McGregor would have been slept AGAIN.

No need to play along with anything. But you forgot Kim, Guida, Franca, etc. He has 11 losses...not just 2.

No need to play along with anything. But you forgot Kim, Guida, Franca, etc. He has 11 losses...not just 2.

Yea and half his loses are to people who would murder both McGregor and Khabib. Rory would murder all of them.

Do you even understand what this thread is about?

Khabib
29 years
25 fights

Tony
34 years
26 fights

AccurateUnfinishedBergerpicard-max-1mb.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw