Do you think Judeo Christianity is destine to be as obsolete as Greek/Roman mythology?

emax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Do you think Anti Theists who want Judeo Christianity to become as obsolete as Greek/Roman mythology are currently being realistic for wanting that for future generations? Do you think that a future where belief in any sort of God/divine Creator doesn't exist and everyone is an Anti Theist and has no belief in any sort of Heaven, afterlife or Creator is realistic? Why or why not?

Anti-theists think they are scientists even though they have never done a scientific experiment in their life other than a baking soda and vinegar volcano.

Not believing in a creator is a lot more stupid than believing in "shit happens"

People will believe anything and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. Trump is fucking president for Christ sake, human stupidity knows no bounds.

Christianism is not became obsolete, It is being destroyed by outside ( and inside) evil lobbies.

I am a Christian and accept the Bible as a faithful witness to Christ as presented in the creeds. So naturally, I believe that Christianity will continue to grow and flourish, shining ever brighter until the full light of day!

The old religions were just as legit and real as the new ones, so yeah it will all go away.
And the world will be a better place for it.

People will believe anything and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. Trump is fucking president for Christ sake, human stupidity knows no bounds.

I suppose you think you're smarter than Trump?

The old religions were just as legit and real as the new ones, so yeah it will all go away.
And the world will be a better place for it.

I think a big reason why Christianity was so successful before it became a mainstream religion was because it had so many benefits compared to traditional European paganism. You didn't have to sacrifice valuable livestock to gods and you had a sweet afterlife waiting for you as long as you believed in Jesus. Vikings had to basically die in battle to get to their version of heaven in afterlife.

The reality is that religion has been a central part of the advancement of civilization to the point we see today. Space rockets, genetics and microbiology. The majority of people who led to the inventions of all of these things had some deistic or religious belief. Darwin was a Christian who lost his faith with the death of his child, not because he discovered evolution. Newton did more writing on religion than he did on physics. Einstein was a deist. Collins (man who mapped the genome) is a hardcore Christian.

The point is that these brilliant minds could make their peace with some understanding of the universe which involved religion or just a deity. That doesn't make it any truer however they weren't bitter and vicious children like modern anti-theists who think they're scientific geniuses because they can read half of the Origin of Species and feel ultimately equipped to trash on religion as though they're the first people to do it.

What is the deal with judeo-christianity? Judaism is as foreign to the west as Islam. But no, Judaism is as strong as ever. Christianity will eventually lose its place in the west.

I suppose you think you're smarter than Trump?

Where in my post did i say that?

If in 2017 people can vote for someone like Trump then they can just as easily be duped by the bible. That was the point I was making.

If in 2017 people can vote for someone like Trump then they can just as easily be duped by the bible. That was the point I was making.

What does it mean to be "duped" by the bible.

Would you rather we do without all of the advancements we have today - many of which were made on the backs of devout religious men?

The Left will ensure that Islam becomes the dominant religion of the West, then they will pray for Christianity to return, but it will be too late.

Allahu Akbar!

No, it will keep on going. Especially if there is a major calamity.

What does it mean to be "duped" by the bible.

Would you rather we do without all of the advancements we have today - many of which were made on the backs of devout religious men?

I like proof of something before I believe in it. People who believe in something without proof (imo) are behing duped, especially in this day and age where we have science as proof and not an old book of fairy tales.

People are not that stupid. The other choice was Hillary Clinton. A better example would be people choosing Justin Trudeau, a spoiled-brat trust fund baby who never worked a day in his life, as Prime Minister.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like proof of something before I believe in it. People who believe in something without proof (imo) are behing duped, especially in this day and age where have science as proof and not an old book of fairy tales.

You mean like how some scientists want us to believe that something came from nothing and that this all here by random chance?

<36>

Back