Do you think Darren Till or Wonderboy would attract more crossover Bieber fangirls?

Cody just has pretty eyebrows. He's a belligerent manlet, which is a turnoff for most girls. Jouban was also in Gigi Hadid's ad campaign so he's not just modeling male clothes. If Alan stood next to Cody it would look like a man next to a boy.
All well and good but Bieber is also a belligerent manlet so I think he's 100% correct.

Till is actually fairly ugly.

Wonderboy isn't bad looking for a normal dude, but he's certainly not goodlooking enough to be a "goodlooking" celebrity.

Cody Garbrandt is probably the most handsome upper-tier fighter in the UFC right now. Some people would say Alan Jouban or whatever since he was a model, but he modeled mens clothing (ie, he's a guy other guys want to look like, not necessarily attractive to women)
<codychoke>
<36>

you guys just have bad taste. You feel threatened by Cody. He's good looking. He has gorgeous eyes and a bad-boy vibe. Yes he's short but that doesn't come across on TV as much as it would in real life. Jon Snow is shorter than Cody and look how many women go crazy for him.

If you want to say Jouban is better looking than him that's fine, I can see that. But Cody is significantly prettier than Till and arguably Wonderboy. Till has small eyes and weird bone structure. He's ugly.

Erick Silva is also goodlooking.

c18.gif
nice homophobia. I'd like to think we live in a civilized enough world so that we can talk about which men are sexiest and have the best arms, most aesthetic abs, prettiest lips etc without comments like this. And it's not gay to talk about either, you can appreciate other men or even want to have sex with them without being gay. It's just bros hanging out.

UFC 217 had Wonderboy, Cogar, GSP, and Paulo Costa, which on that night formed the MMA Backstreet Boys. The Backtake Boys? The Back-kick Boys? Lol!!!!!!

We are talking Bieber fans; not what Megan Olivi or Karyn Bryant think about:

tim-boetsch-ufc-112-media-day.jpg

10186146.jpg

nice homophobia. I'd like to think we live in a civilized enough world so that we can talk about which men are sexiest and have the best arms, most aesthetic abs, prettiest lips etc without comments like this. And it's not gay to talk about either, you can appreciate other men or even want to have sex with them without being gay. It's just bros hanging out.
Fuck off and go to some gay site if you want to talk about that shit..Yes it is fucking gay.......

Cody just has pretty eyebrows. He's a belligerent manlet, which is a turnoff for most girls. Jouban was also in Gigi Hadid's ad campaign so he's not just modeling male clothes. If Alan stood next to Cody it would look like a man next to a boy.
Justin Bieber- 5'9"
Cody Grabrandt- 5'7"
Alan Jouban- 6'0"

Cody would "attract more just bieber cross over fans". Don't think the height or the looks really matter either. Its like fighting, being stronger doesn't make you a better fighter. Being a better fighter makes you a better fighter. When it comes to hitting on women jouban and GSP would probably kill it the most. If you watch any of their interviews you can tell they know how to talk and make a woman interested. Doesnt matter if somebody else is more attractive or not. They have speech to seal the deal

Fuck off and go to some gay site if you want to talk about that shit..Yes it is fucking gay.......
you watch a sport where shirtless men roll around the floor with their legs wrapped around each other.

Till is hideous, why is he even an option?

Also I highly doubt a Bieber fangirl type is 18-24 lol
Try 15.

gpdRR_s-200x150.gif
I f*king hate casuals...

Back