Do You Think Conor Has Zero Doubt, Zero Fear, Zero Anxiety Concerning The Big Fight?

Leonard Haid

Minimalist Living the Illusory Dream
@red
Reaction score
Or is he dealing with one or more of these things without letting on to the public?

No, but i do think he has zero chance.....

He knows he's going to have make it happen.
He's been here before.

He's prepared himself.
Faced his doubts in camp.

No doubt now.

giphy.gif

What do you think?

It's not his sport and nobody realistically gives him a chance, he has nothing on the line no belts, and will make 100million dollars, I don't think he has the slightest bit anxiety about this fight.

Nobody goes into any fight without fear, anxiety, etc since your health is at stake. So its certainly there, being masked by a facade of supreme confidence. He has much less to lose than Floyd though and is making a boatload of money regardless, so even if he gets clowned it will be easy to get over when he sees the check.

I think he probably has dollar signs in his eyes.

He has nothing to lose at all u less he is embarrassed so bad or gets knocked out. Those two things probably won't happen since he's a lot bigger and younger and Floyd isn't a KO artist. So he has every reason to be confident.

Only people with mental issues go into a fight without some fear or at least anxiety. With professional fighters, I imagine their anxiety is mostly due to the potential embarrassment a loss can cause. The money he'll make probably does help to balance that out though. He wins even if he loses.

Can't wait for all my Connor bets to come in and pay for my steroid cycle

Yes

I hate the guy but i don't have any doubts about his confidence

Which is exactly why he's going to end up getting embarrassed on Saturday

Same stance, mindset, p4p spot and result.

yZzbFzs.jpg
pDRADnp.jpg

Never underestimate the power of belief and hard work

McGoatgod bless you all brothers and sisters

So you think out of all Floyd's opponents didn't work hard? Lol.

I think you're OVERestimating the power of bla bla bla.

Every fighter that ever lived had fear. A boy comes to me and tells me that he's not afraid, if I believed him I'd say he's a liar or there's something wrong with him. I'd send him to a doctor to find out what the hell's the matter with him, because this is not a normal reaction. The fighter that's gone into the ring and hasn't experienced fear is either a liar or a psychopath...

Or is he dealing with one or more of these things without letting on to the public?

It seems obvious to me that his public persona is vastly different than his private one. And that fear and doubts definitely creep up here and there, but that he deals with it very well.

It's not his sport and nobody realistically gives him a chance, he has nothing on the line no belts, and will make 100million dollars, I don't think he has the slightest bit anxiety about this fight.
This "nothing on the line" bullshit has got to stop.

Probably some anxiety but most fighter have that before big fights

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back