Do You Think Conor Has Zero Doubt, Zero Fear, Zero Anxiety Concerning The Big Fight?

Conor gets manhandled by full camp Mendez. He doesn't stand a chance.

Yeah zero.

Why? Because hes 100% convinced in his victory. Because hes a beast.

I'm sure he definitely believes he can win, but of course there's doubt, fear, anxiety, etc. I'm not one to over read body language like so many of the twats on here, but you can see the jitters on him as the day comes near.

He said in the Showtime interview with Jim Gray that he's always embraced the anxiety/nervousness before a fight and basically convinced himself to love it.

Last edited:
This "nothing on the line" bullshit has got to stop.
Use your common sense apart from a bit dented pride what has he got on the line?
He was earning what like 2 million a fight so would have to fight like 50 times if his pay didn't increase to reach the amount he's making in this bout.
He isn't a boxer so nobody really gives him the chance, he has the nothing to lose mind set.
If he does lose he has an excuse... I'm not a boxer but wanted to try my hand against the best.

If he gets murked and it effects his mindset in mma from now on who cares, he made more in this fight than he ever would have had he not took it.

Conor is the most relaxed fighter i've ever seen, as soon as he walks out he doesn't seem to have any fear or anxiety

Dude Conor came out like this to a guy tree times the size who already beat him:

And you think he has anxiety about having a sockem bopper contest with a tiny 40 year old quarter of a fighter?

1upran.jpg

Unless he gets knocked out by the first jab that lands or any other ultra embarrassing scenario he leaves with zero damage to his image.

Doesn't have much to be afraid of tbh.

zero doubt he´ll make a ton of money

zero fear, he is a fighter and has already lost badly, is normal

zero anxiety, he knows the otcome and doesn´t give a fuck about getting KTFO while cashing a lot

Back