Social Do you take meds everyday?

Do you take meds everyday?

• Total voters
When I was being healthy I'd also take turmeric and ginger.
I get those from Tea. I actually have Ginger Tumeric Tea from Bigelow. I make it in the AM and drink it cold at night.

Also a lot of anti-anxiety and anti-depressant poppers in here aswell.
Revoke your sherdog-status immediatly and hop over to the Underground.

Thank you.
<JonesDXSuckIt>

I take my allergy med (Cetirizine/Zyrtec) almost daily. Although it is to prevent allergies, it's also because if I don't take it my hands and feet will start to itch, especially if I go over 48 hrs from my last dose. My plan is to try and take it every 36ish hours flip flopping between morning and night unless I have an allergy attack.

Antibiotics are about the only thing I'm willing to take. All the SSRIs and shit just mask the problem and eventually make it worse. And Doctors don't actually care and will just stack and experiment on people. Big pharma is a fucking scam.
The real problem is that insurance doesn’t ever want to pay for people to talk to a therapist. But they’ll always cover an SSRI. Hard to work with a therapist if you’ve got to pay out of pocket every week. SSRI’s are one of the most over prescribed drugs.

I tried ZMA once. Bottle tells you to take 3 at a time. I only took one and slept like a baby and woke up horny as hell.

I was recently prescribed Concerta (Ritalin) to take every day. It's OK, not that great. Gonna try to switch to Vyvanse this coming week. I used to take that and it was way better than this stuff is.

Salbutamol and Atrovent as and when needed for my Covid induced viral wheeze:asthma

I try to avoid them but i'll take meds for a specific sickness when needed.

I do take lots of supplements. Fish oil, magnesium etc. which appear to have only benefits and no real side effects

Unfortunately I do now. I started taking candesartan for my blood pressure in May.

Back