Social Do you take meds everyday?

Do you take meds everyday?

• Total voters
I abhor taking pills and try to limit their consumption at all costs. I had two meds for my prostate but the second surgery removed the need to take them... just in time to be put on statins for my cholesterol. 😔

Hoping I can run,walk, yoga my way back out of them like I did before.

Was up to 5 I think plus vitamins... Worked pretty hard to refine my weight, diet and activity (back surgery in 2022 where I blew up to 230 lbs). Now I'm a slim 175! Perfect BMI for my height apparently...

Now just the 1 Statin for cholesterol. Numbers are actually good but I turn 57 in a few months and Dr thought best to stay on at this age...

Bloodwork and all vitals were Golden!

I do puff like a fiend though!

'Wax on"

I take BP pills, a statin and plenty of supplements--B, D, Milk Thistle, Fish Oil, Cinnamon (for blood sugar). When anxiety is bad I can take zoloft but I have been off it for over a year.

I take pills to lower my bp and heart rate, works for my blood pressure but my heart rate is still an average of 120 at all times.

Plus they make you feel like shit, no energy and overall just fatigued.

I take an SSRI every day and have done for like 12 years. I also have ADHD medication but I don't take that every day.

I take pretty good care of my health. Last pill I took was an Advil about a month ago. Last time I had to take any sort of regular medication was around 2006 when I needed some antibiotics for an infection. I generally avoid the doctor unless it's extremely serious. Getting old so I'm sure I'll be on something at some point but I'm fine with nature running its course.

I take BP pills, a statin and plenty of supplements--B, D, Milk Thistle, Fish Oil, Cinnamon (for blood sugar). When anxiety is bad I can take zoloft but I have been off it for over a year.
Good supplement list....I added taking a ZMA vitamin a hour before I go to sleep and it works wonders for sleep.

When I was being healthy I'd also take turmeric and ginger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back