do you like to lift angry?

Wasn't the thread title a rhetorical question and this thread was really supposed to be about the awful spotters?

Those spotters were embarrassing. Especially the two big guys that screwed up.

pokerandbeer is going to win back the favor of this forum once he destroys a big pull at the end of the year.

Comp ends Dec 31. I just think it's funny how you said you were going to post videos of your "600+ deadlift" yet nothing has materialized.

This is what you said at the beginning of the comp.

Yeah, periodically could mean every 700 years lol.

i havent even been paying attention to the forum for months now...dont you worry you will get the silly video

Nah, we won’t.

sooner than later fella

Later.

Bro you are pathetic. Why lie on the internet to impress strangers?

Because it’s the good old case where we can’t quite prove him conclusively wrong, so he doesn’t feel the need to shut the fuck up. Posting a video would end things, one way or another, and I think he’s still working on the deadlift so things might go in his favour if/when he does ever post a video.

Like someone who owes someone else trying to come up with the money. Except wait, they rarely ever do lol...

::sidesteps pab debacle::

::ignores rhetorical question::

I never like to lift angry. Happy/positive vibes is what works best for me. Then again, I don’t lift that much.

Jim for once actually makes some credible points here that arent far off the truth.

always. I listen to certain music types (metal) to even pump me up and get me pissed before a workout. I can't or won't listen to anything "chill"

K. Just watched the ops video.

That is criminal negligence imo, wtf.

Re tangential non topic I find it I lift angry I lift good but short-lived. I'm done after 45min if I'm steaming, but it's a real good 45

Back