Do you know the type?

UpInThis

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So, I have this friend who trains Wing Chun and is a Bruce Lee fan. Or rather, he likes Bruce Lee's movies, but he thinks that Bruce Lee remained a Wing Chun fighter and seems to hate the reality that Bruce Lee ended up regarding Wing Chun as unpractical.

I showed him UFC fights. He told me they sucked and that Wing Chun fighters would know how to handle their tactics.

I showed him the different cases of Wing Chun fighters losing within seconds. Despite this being sifus, teachers of Wing Chun, he said they sucked at Wing Chun.

How can people be so blind?

Only one way to correct him, beat him up

I have actually challenged him to a striking match with boxing gloves, kicks allowed but no grappling, to give him a chance. But he refuses and says that Wing Chun is not made for fighting with rules and that he only wants to use it in life or death situations...

I have actually challenged him to a striking match with boxing gloves, kicks allowed but no grappling, to give him a chance. But he refuses and says that Wing Chun is not made for fighting with rules and that he only wants to use it in life or death situations...
Beat him into the living death, then, Ken style

Delusional anime watchers

Beat him into the living death, then, Ken style

I wouldn't kill him as a person, he's nice enough, but I would love to kill the illusion he is living in.

To some :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s, martial arts are not martial arts, unless it is performed by small Asian guys doing no grappling...

Fill his immediate vicinity with uppercuts until he awakes from a KO slumber and admits he's wrong.

No rules? Shit then say you want to fight him with no rules. Beat his ass up and film it so we can see it. Always awesome to see those fuckers get beat up.

Ask him who he thinks of as a good wing chun guy in his direct environment. Challenge that dude and beat the crap out of him.

Oh man lol. I went to a wing Chun class a while back to see what it's like. Hahaha holy shit, like, don't get me wrong. When my little old Chinese father in law is trying to keep his heart in shape, this shit will be perfect. But to think it could ever be used for fighting. Hahahaha

Oh man lol. I went to a wing Chun class a while back to see what it's like. Hahaha holy shit, like, don't get me wrong. When my little old Chinese father in law is trying to keep his heart in shape, this shit will be perfect. But to think it could ever be used for fighting. Hahahaha

They actually call their sticky-hand training "sparring", lol, it's incredibly stupid.

They actually call their sticky-hand training "sparring", lol, it's incredibly stupid.
Well, it's like boxercise that Dana white does. Only a tiny fractional of people who do it would ever be so dense to think of it that way. I hope

Just take him down and hold him down until he realises his style of fighter is unpractical

Back