Do you know the type?

So, I have this friend who trains Wing Chun and is a Bruce Lee fan. Or rather, he likes Bruce Lee's movies, but he thinks that Bruce Lee remained a Wing Chun fighter and seems to hate the reality that Bruce Lee ended up regarding Wing Chun as unpractical.

I showed him UFC fights. He told me they sucked and that Wing Chun fighters would know how to handle their tactics.

I showed him the different cases of Wing Chun fighters losing within seconds. Despite this being sifus, teachers of Wing Chun, he said they sucked at Wing Chun.

How can people be so blind?

COZ YOU HAVENT SEEN MY KUNG FU YET! CHECK THIS!!

b kickllss.gif b kungf.gif

Ægte dansker, fyldt med tolerance og medfølelse. Sådan skal det være, habibi.
You talk about tolerance and compassion yet use derogatory terms for gypsys? I guess you're not one of the "aegte dansker" then?

You talk about tolerance and compassion yet use derogatory terms for gypsys? I guess you're not one of the "aegte dansker" then?

I'm not even Danish, TBH, but I lived there for 5-6 years.

Anyway, as far as I remember it, everyone in Denmark just referred to gypsies as "sigøjnere". I never heard the word Roma even existing in the Danish language. I didn't think of it as a derogatory term.

I'm not even Danish, TBH, but I lived there for 5-6 years.

Anyway, as far as I remember it, everyone in Denmark just referred to gypsies as "sigøjnere". I never heard the word Roma even existing in the Danish language. I didn't think of it as a derogatory term.
I think romani is the correct term. Not sure "sigøjnere" by itself is derogatory. Lots of gypsys or "travelling people" where I'm from as well, but they have never bothered me. They keep to themselves mostly. I just find it weird that the hate for gypsys seems much more normalized and somewhat accepted than if you say you hate jews or muslims, for example.

I think romani is the correct term. Not sure "sigøjnere" by itself is derogatory. Lots of gypsys or "travelling people" where I'm from as well, but they have never bothered me. They keep to themselves mostly. I just find it weird that the hate for gypsys seems much more normalized and somewhat accepted than if you say you hate jews or muslims, for example.

No one should be hated, except those who cause evil on earth.

Ask him, if Wing Chun is so lethal, why isn't the Chinese Military teaching it?

So, I have this friend who trains Wing Chun and is a Bruce Lee fan. Or rather, he likes Bruce Lee's movies, but he thinks that Bruce Lee remained a Wing Chun fighter and seems to hate the reality that Bruce Lee ended up regarding Wing Chun as unpractical.

I showed him UFC fights. He told me they sucked and that Wing Chun fighters would know how to handle their tactics.

I showed him the different cases of Wing Chun fighters losing within seconds. Despite this being sifus, teachers of Wing Chun, he said they sucked at Wing Chun.

How can people be so blind?

Whoop his ass

I have actually challenged him to a striking match with boxing gloves, kicks allowed but no grappling, to give him a chance. But he refuses and says that Wing Chun is not made for fighting with rules and that he only wants to use it in life or death situations...
Wear a mask and beat him down on the street, then reveal once its done.

Life + death situation right there

Wear a mask and beat him down on the street, then reveal once its done.

Life + death situation right there

Preferably with the Scream mask...from behind.

tumblr_mwmm5ey0ub1t0wzypo1_400.gif

I have finally convinced him to take up my striking challenge. He doesn't want it filmed, though (who would have guessed)... Fight to happen tomorrow.

I have finally convinced him to take up my striking challenge. He doesn't want it filmed, though (who would have guessed)... Fight to happen tomorrow.
spy cam in gloves/shorts

knowledge is power. I found this video so you can study the deadly techniques that you are going to be facing

Why not? Tell him to stop being a pussy and that regardless of what happens...

giphy.gif

knowledge is power. I found this video so you can study the deadly techniques that you are going to be facing

It was actually surprisingly easy. There was not even any wingchun about his fighting style, it was as if he was a very bad kickboxer. He hit me with a lowkick and that's it, then I started pounding on his body and he wanted to stop because he couldn't breath...

I wouldn't kill him as a person, he's nice enough, but I would love to kill the illusion he is living in.

To some :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s, martial arts are not martial arts, unless it is performed by small Asian guys doing no grappling...
U need to ask yourself why are U so invested in what he's doing in his life?

U need to ask yourself why r U so insecure in your own opinions you need to "prove" someone else wrong?

I sounds like U have the problem...

LOL!

U need to ask yourself why are U so invested in what he's doing in his life?

U need to ask yourself why r U so insecure in your own opinions you need to "prove" someone else wrong?

I sounds like U have the problem...

LOL!

It's an answer to ignorance that I have given him. Why let him live in the darkness?

Anyway, he insists that he could have done some dangerous tricks on me during the match, but that he chose not to do them. So he "accepts" his defeat and continues his wing chun training. it's his decision, i accept it.

Back