Do you know the name of the mayor of your city? My city doesn't.

I look after the Hvac plant for the council chambers in my city so I talk to the mayor whenever she wants the AC temp changed.
LOL. The people in my town wouldn't know the mayor if he peed on their faces.

Are you new to Sherdog? It's quite popular here.
When I asked if they knew the mayor's name, you won't believe how many said "the mayor? the mayor of this town".

What other mayor would I be talking about?

I'm in a pretty big city, our mayor is on the local news pretty much every night.

My City has no police, no mayor, no government. True story. Volunteer fire department and County sheriff.

yeah, i know the name of my mayor. hopefully he's only a 1 term mayor. guy sucks. fuck, i'd even take "don't tweet your meat" anthony weiner over our current clown of a mayor.

I work a weekend job at a steakhouse. I asked 20 of my co-workers if they can name the mayor. They were 0-20. Some are college students. Some are parents. Some pay rent or have a mortgage. This is funny because the mayor wants to increase in property taxes by 35%. Not to 35%, by 35% (in addition to). You would think they would know the name of that person.

Some were arrogant about not knowing his name or even if we have one. Since when did we become arrogant about being ignorant?

And those are the precise people who should not be allowed to vote in a federal election. The vote you cast in a local election will have more of an effect in your life than any vote you cast in a federal election. I'm going to stereotype, but these types of people are what I call "lazy voters". They want to participate in a democratic election, but are unwilling to put in the effort to be a competent voter. Therefore to justify their laziness, they expect the president to solve all the problems of their daily lives. Milk costs too much? Thanks Obama. There's a reason why we have tiers of government.

When I asked if they knew the mayor's name, you won't believe how many said "the mayor? the mayor of this town".

What other mayor would I be talking about?
mayor-mccheese.jpg

I actually do know the mayor of my city. He is a friend of a good friend of mine. Cool dude. He is a Lawyer. His firm likes the pub he gets from the mayor gig.

Hadn't really thought of it, but I don't know the current mayor of the the city I live in.

I remember hearing stores about the previous mayor. He was apparently a colorful fellow that was on the flamboyant side. Don't remember his name though.

I work a weekend job at a steakhouse. I asked 20 of my co-workers if they can name the mayor. They were 0-20. Some are college students. Some are parents. Some pay rent or have a mortgage. This is funny because the mayor wants to increase in property taxes by 35%. Not to 35%, by 35% (in addition to). You would think they would know the name of that person.

Yet, you still don't know how to describe math and numbers in a meaningful manner.

If I increase the tax from a rate of 10% by 35%, then I've raised the rate TO 13.5%.

Come back to us once you understand what it is that you're protesting or bemoaning, friend.

Yet, you still don't know how to describe math and numbers in a meaningful manner.

If I increase the tax from a rate of 10% by 35%, then I've raised the rate TO 13.5%.

Come back to us once you understand what it is that you're protesting or bemoaning, friend.
I'm bemoaning how I love the ignore button. I didn't even read your comment.

booty_bandit_2.gif

Back