Do you care if you make mistakes at work?

Yeah once I messed up this guy's order and gave him a quarter pounder instead of his big mac. I felt horrible. Most of my coworkers don't seem to have the professionalism required for this line of work.

Of course I care. Maybe too much.
I believe that being efficient at your job is more important than how much you should care about making a mistake; if you messed up but are capable of getting the job done regardless, then who cares?

Yeah, to err is human. My issue is less not getting the job done than not getting it done to my standards.

Which I guess falls under the "caring too much" category.

I expected more from Finland.

Ill give you a run town of interesting situations at work for last two months(that i can think about)

-romanians taking a shit in the apartment in the corners of the room that costs nearly million euros because they too lazy to go to a toilet

-Russians had taken a piss into the isolation thing in the wall that muffs the sound between apartments and because of that there was mildew fungus everywhere and wall had to be torn down.

-finnish carpenter beating up 3 russians because they stole his lunch food for a week straight.

-pretty much everyone being drunk or high as fuck starting from management.

Yeah its been interesting lol

Ill give you a run town of interesting situations at work for last two months(that i can think about)

-romanians taking a shit in the apartment in the corners of the room that costs nearly million euros because they too lazy to go to a toilet

-Russians had taken a piss into the isolation thing in the wall that muffs the sound between apartments and because of that there was mildew fungus everywhere and wall had to be torn down.

-finnish carpenter beating up 3 russians because they stole his lunch food for a week straight.

-pretty much everyone being drunk or high as fuck starting from management.

Yeah its been interesting lol

That doesn’t speak to the quality of Finnish Carpenters, it speaks to the scum garbage that Finland allowed in their country..

That doesn’t speak to the quality of Finnish Carpenters, it speaks to the scum garbage that Finland allowed in their country..

Nah russians are fine ,romanians can be anything though

Honestly construction is just "wild west" of jobs

All the misfits,crazy and addicts end up there lol

I used to but the more my job f'd me over with pay and lack of appreciation the less effort I started putting in.

Nah russians are fine ,romanians can be anything though

Honestly construction is just "wild west" of jobs

All the misfits,crazy and addicts end up there lol
I used to work with case loads for the natural gas industry had the similar rough characters,loading trailers was the same.

I work at a glass plant...so a bad mistake could mean me getting cut the fuck up

Or a minor mistake would be making the wrong glass..which is fixable but costs the company money

If I cared that much about making a mistake at work then simply I wouldn’t make a mistake.

I work in a hospital, so yeah I care. Can't be fucking up there.

I'm a teacher and it's important to be precise. Students are very sensitive to their grades.

I drive a truck that weighs 100k loaded, so yeah, I care a lot.

Generally no, but if I ever have an employer that actually gives a fuck then I might too.

I actually do a great deal of fucking around at my job, at least 2-4 hours a day, but I'm also one of the top two producers of my office and my management thinks I'm a fucking rockstar so that should give you an idea of the type of talent we have at this job.

No, my employer has yet to show me they care enough about their employees for me to care about work. I show up, do my work, collect my beer tokens, and go home. Work gets no more thought than that.

Back