Do you care about Cris Cyborg being in the UFC?

What u guys say? Does she matter being on the roster, or as a probable future UFC champion?

Or would it be better if she had fights somewhere else: Invicta, Rizin?

Her contract with the UFC is ending in some weeks btw.
giphy.gif

I can not prove anything to an idiot
if you make your case properly even an idiot such as me should understand.

lol, that sig was supposed to dissuade people from taking my posts the wrong way. All it's done is backfire on me

if you make your case properly even an idiot such as me should understand.

lol, that sig was supposed to dissuade people from taking my posts the wrong way. All it's done is backfire on me
Like I said before

No.

Especially that now Ronda has been caught.

Of course not, wmma is, for the most part, bad and useless.

so you don't have a case eh? This is just your opinion that you parrot as fact.
You obviously don't know shit about steroid use in women so you need to fucking google it and quit quoting me your dumb and I can't reason with an idiot

You obviously don't know shit about steroid use in women so you need to fucking google it and quit quoting me your dumb and I can't reason with an idiot

you're really latching onto me calling myself an idiot in my sig eh? That's weak man.

give me a source that validates what you've been saying. I see many say it but never any sources. Sounds like you're just relying on dudebro science you heard on here. If you've already googled it then it should be easy for you to share your sources

I don't enjoy watching her beat up smaller women. However, I would be interested in watching her fight someone her own size, for once, in her MMA career.

If the UFC carry on their farce of a 145 division, then I care if Cyborg's not in it. I'll watch her wherever she fights but for the UFC to have a division without the best fighter would be like a throwback to HW circa 1998 - 2010.

you're really latching onto me calling myself an idiot in my sig eh? That's weak man.

give me a source that validates what you've been saying. I see many say it but never any sources. Sounds like you're just relying on dudebro science you heard on here. If you've already googled it then it should be easy for you to share your sources
blah blah

I want to watch her fighting Gabi or a man in Rizin

I'm someone who wants top fighters in one org to see the best fights but I'm just not a fan of Cyborg and there really isnt a div.

So guess I dont really care if she goes or stays, not like there are tons of great fights we are missing out on if she leaves.

There is like one fight vs Anderson and she probably isnt even ready for that fight yet.

Only reason UFC seems to be dealing with her is because she is a nice tv draw and in Brazil is a draw there.

She has no one to fight. Maybe Cat but then what?
I've never been a fan because of her history and expecting fighters to meet her at a catch weight. I was surprised when they brought her in to be honest.

She failed her test in 2011 and stayed a year out, just like lots of other fighters have. She is not only the best female fighter on the planet she is one of the best female athletes. She is just a wrecking machine, a violent mofo who walks forwards and destroys her opponents in devastating fashion. So yes, I really care about her.

Also, just like Romero, she was cleared from USADA.... you can´t say that about goats like Jones and Silva.

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/02/usada-clears-cyborg-justino-for-immediate-return-to-ufc

It's amazing how some 'mma fans' don't want to see great fighters fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back