Do you care about Cris Cyborg being in the UFC?

Nah all she does is whine. I wanted to see her fight Ronda but that shit aint happening, so she can fuck right off.

giphy.gif

i'd like cyborg to fight fallon fox
or pop for roids and get a lifetime ban

I dont care about most women being there, she inst getting exciting match ups or fights so why would i care if she was there. Have her fight someone interesting and id care.

Right now?
If she goes,she goes.

To much noise,not enough fighting...

That clip with the burka was stupid as hell...

If she goes to Bellator, it'll be a significant loss. Care or not, she's a star. Her TV ratings were good despite the fact that she's mostly fought in other orgs. She could headline a PPV and it would do more buys than most of the mens champs in the UFC.

She's a formidable fighter and I'd like to see her against top opposition.

I just wanted to see her destroy Ronda. They need to force Ronda back so Cyborg can humiliate her before they both care into the sunset.

She has such a dark cloud over her and an asterisk next to her name for her whole career no matter what people try to say.

Plus she has no competition. The 145 pound division is an absolute joke, moreso than any women's or men's division in UFC or Bellator. Every woman fighting in the division in UFC besides Cyborg could fight at 135.

Cyborg has no future, and she's proven to be more of a liability than an asset. She has too much of a temper, has a shady past, and she's got too much baggage. I don't really care to see her fight anyone unless she had some real competition.

What u guys say? Does she matter being on the roster, or as a probable future UFC champion?

Or would it be better if she had fights somewhere else: Invicta, Rizin?

Her contract with the UFC is ending in some weeks btw.

No

She enter
She failed her test in 2011 and stayed a year out, just like lots of other fighters have. She is not only the best female fighter on the planet she is one of the best female athletes. She is just a wrecking machine, a violent mofo who walks forwards and destroys her opponents in devastating fashion. So yes, I really care about her.

Also, just like Romero, she was cleared from USADA.... you can´t say that about goats like Jones and Silva.

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/02/usada-clears-cyborg-justino-for-immediate-return-to-ufc

Cyborg has bee caught using before and owned up to as well was suspended for that. I believed that fight was over turned as well.

If she goes to Bellator, it'll be a significant loss. Care or not, she's a star. Her TV ratings were good despite the fact that she's mostly fought in other orgs. She could headline a PPV and it would do more buys than most of the mens champs in the UFC.

You honestly believe that?

She enter

Cyborg has bee caught using before and owned up to as well was suspended for that. I believed that fight was over turned as well.

IDIOT, the last time she was caught on STEROIDS was 2011. Why do you momma's boy parrots keep telling lies........smh....

Cyborg is the only female I care to see fight.. hell maybe dj would take a fight with cyborg? Lol that would bring in huge money (cyborg by ko)

Back