Do *you* believe in miracles ?

I am lucky enough to have witnessed profound and rare miracles on numerous occasions. None of them were staged or on a stage. All of them happened with people I know deeply and naturally through my natural life.

I know for a fact there are forces that science has not discovered and that are an integral part of our lives and that are transforming in profound ways.

I have seen people dying of cancer cured instantly. I have seen the white light entering the room when that cure happened. I've seen a lot more than that.

Last edited:
I don't know why, but this music makes me want to jump off a tall bridge to end my boring suffering.
giphy.gif

God always delivers a silver lining.

I am lucky enough to have witnessed profound and rare miracles on numerous occasions. None of them were staged or on a stage. All of them happened with people I know deeply and naturally through my natural life.

I know for a fact there are forces that science has not discovered and that are an integral part of our lives and that are transforming in profound ways.

I have seen people dying of cancer cured instantly. I have seen the white light entering the room when that cure happened. I've seen a lot more than that.
Me too, but it was a brown light instead.

Back