Imagine your wife interviewing Alpha pro athletes for a job

FilipEmoFights

Darthpublican
@Blue
Reaction score
Ian Garry’s girl has been working in sports media for like the last 12 years before she even met him, and now she’s around fighters…. She will be out being taught the rear Naked choke by Islam.

I just realized Joe Benavidaz’s wife Megan Olivi (sexy lil thang) does the same exact thing and somehow chose to marry probably the smallest fighter in UFC History

Ian Garry’s girl has been working in sports media for like the last 12 years before she even met him, and now she’s around fighters…. She will be out being taught the rear Naked choke by Islam.

I just realized Joe Benavidaz’s wife Megan Olivi (sexy lil thang) does the same exact thing and somehow chose to marry probably the smallest fighter in UFC History
Stop reading at Olivi sexy.

I dont care about her hobbies as long as that happen in our kitchen

Megan Olivi a ride or die chick. She dont got the Laura Sanko wandering eyes. If she still there after those two losses to the notorious Figgy Smalls then she always gonna be w him.

I am trying to imagine giving > 0 fucks about another dude's wife.

Virgins act like women want every dude they see. Women aren’t attracted the same way men are.

Gotta be a confident dude to have your wife running around interviewing those A-level athletes like Blagoy Ivanov & Marcin Tybura.

Back