Do you believe in ghosts?

???

• Total voters
A friend literally believes in ghost but I think he’s bullshitting… lol at claiming he saw a green ghost squatting on a stairwell..

Ok imagine I went back in time 500 years and brought a fully juiced phone. I could record someone before they died and then after their funeral I could show their family members the video. They would think they were seeing a ghost.

We might not have the scientific understanding of ghosts yet or the physical capabilities of comprehending.

The wife and I are Atheist so we don’t believe in any afterlife.

But she swears she saw her dead grandma at her house looking sad over her grandpa who had moved another women into the house a couple of months after she died.

I know she’s not lying and she says she’s never seen anything like that in her life. But she did see her grandma for like 2 seconds and poof she was gone. She was sober (she’s not cool) and has good vision. She honestly wasn’t all that freaked out about it either. I told her I would be. I don’t know if she’s really an atheist anymore she doesn’t really care to label herself.

kind of has me on the fence about it tbh.

Back