Do you believe Chael's theory on GSP now?

That Kim Kardashian made more money than GSP in a shorter time.

Moved up divisions in a shorter time.

Secured the payday of a lifetime by actually luring the greatest boxer of our generation out of retirement.

And managed to do it all while actually not putting people to sleep during his fights.

If that makes one KimK then sign me up! Lol
Just goes to show you can't buy class.

"And fighting business is like the stock market. Sometimes guys their stock is high, sometimes their stock is low. And it's a question of timing."

GSP

GSP isn't a schill like Chael.
If you are a douchebag, you tend to believe most people are , like you, douchebags.

Chael has ALWAYS been motivated by money, and nothing else, so that's what he tends to believe.

it's good to see a fighter call the shots. very few reach that level.

I really don't know why people are doubting GSP when he says he has colitis. I mean, GSP was complaining about vomiting before the fight, before he even brought up colitis. If this was some excuse he'd conjured, I would have expected him to say he'd been suffering from colitis in the post fight interviews, which he didn't.

I believe that GSP gave 185 an honest effort, and had he felt good and his heavier build agreed with him, he would have definitely fought Robert Whitaker. But he didn't look good with the extra weight and he has health problems.

Colitis is a serious disease. Why are we automatically assuming GSP doesn't have colitis? Does anyone have any evidence? I'm sure the UFC are getting their doctors to look at GSP -- if Dana White could prove GSP was lying about having colitis, he would. Trust me, DFW hates GSP for some reason.

Don't forget, there are a lot of idiots on these forums.

Who cares? Biz was gonna wait for Whitetaker and that isn't till next year. Nothing got harmed at all.. its just Whitetaker vs Cuckhold instead of Whitetaker vs Biz. Thanks GSP for shutting up Biz

If so:

giphy.gif

Back