Do we know Francis ngannou real age ?

Versez

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Apparently he is 36. Checks have been done and rumours says that since he was paperless in Cameroun that he might be in fact older. We don’t have any records of his past life. Physically I still give him his age. Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s actually 38-39 too.

lwCyrc7.png

Apparently he is 36. Checks have been done and rumours says that since he was paperless in Cameroun that he might be in fact older. We don’t have any records of his past life. Physically I still give him his age. Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s actually 38-39 too.

Yeah, I've suspected he might be older. At the same time, some athletes just have "old man face".

Greg Oden looked like he was 45 when he was drafted by the Portland Trailblazers in his early 20's

iu

This was Lebron James when he was 9yo or 10yo

iu

He looks middle-aged.no clue.

I don't know anything about the situation in Camaroon, but I know for a fact that South Sudanese people past a certain age are often unaware of their exact dates of birth. It's the same in parts of Niger apparently.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back