Do we all agree that the winner of Ngannou/Miocic will remain the champion

will remain the champion forever

• Total voters
Lol@ can't see anybody beating Ngannou. Bro, have you forgotten how good Cain is? if Cain comes back healthy then he walks through Ngannou, Cain out wrestled Lesnar Who is bigger than Ngannou & 10x the wrestler.

Tell us more about the death of the UFC. Will it resemble Ragnarok?

There's a reason why the record of title defenses is only two. Regardless of how you feel, all the HWs in the UFC can bang and it only takes one shot. Miocic vs Ngannou, both can KO each other. I lean towards Miocic for the simple fact that his boxing is more crisp and he has good wrestling, HOWEVER Ngannou can put his lights out.

Nobody lasts long on top of the HW division. Guys just hit too damn hard.

Still think Stipe wins but only because he's a heavy hitter as well and Francis is too one dimensional.

Do we all agree that the winner of Ngannou/Miocic will remain the champion

XlNo15Y.gif

6.gif

There will always be exciting new talent, and always be new fans who fall in love with MMA to keep it alive. There may not be another McGregor but the fans guys like Conor bring in either stick around too and become fans of the sport or they only care about that one fighter and were never long term anyways. It might under go a rebranding, rules might change over the next decade but it will still be here even when all the original fans are all senile and complaining about it twice as much as they already do.

And no, it's heavyweight, you don't exactly have to hit as hard a "Ford Focus" or whatever to be able to knock the other guy out + The older guys who still have their chins might tool Ngannou. Werdum with a gameplan could probably break him down, he might gas pretty hard in a 5 round fight.

Strong possibility that Cain runs over him and then disappears injured for another three years.

No.

Mark Hunt beats Ngannou. Styles make fights.

Stipe though. I can't see anyone beating him for a while.

I honestly see either Cain or werdum getting it back within a year

Awesome thread, would read again.

Back