will remain the champion forever

• Total voters

UL

no more yellows
Banned
Reaction score
Till the ufc dies in 2023

I cant see anyone beating Ngannou

or Stipe if he somehow beats Ngannou (toughest challenger he will face)

Last edited:

1hozrp.jpg

Jon is coming.
Jon is a liar

the same way he pretended he was going up to HW back in 2012 or 13

he knows he will get destroyed... even by the likes of ben rothwell, nevermind the elite HWs

1hozrp.jpg
i predict these things

niche sport

conor leave in 2018
the legends leave soon after
clueless casuals wme run it into the ground

the mafia brothers return and buy it back of them

A healthy Cain can present problems for both Stipe and Francis. If Francis wins he also has Werdum and JDS. Stipe has nothing but Cain left.

Well all u have to do is wait a couple more weeks and you will see stipe beating francis with ur own eyes.

I'd like to see Uber-Rumble at Heaveyweight.

Werdum has a good chance at either of them if he doesn't charge straight into a fist like last time.

I don't agree. Not in the 250 lb man throwing haymakers division.

Jones vs Ngannou is the biggest superfight of ALL time

P.s. To people saying this fight will never happen they were talking about doing stipe vs jones until Jon popped so no it is VERY possible and WILL happen

Jones vs Ngannou is the biggest superfight of ALL time

P.s. To people saying this fight will never happen they were talking about doing stipe vs jones until Jon popped so no it is VERY possible and WILL happen
ONCE AGAIN

MYSTIC UL WILL REPEAT

Jones/Stipe was never going to happen
It was a load of BS
Stipe never even heard anything about it
And the day Dana mentioned it
I called BS

when did Dana mention it
the second Jones got popped for steroids
on what week?
fight week (floyd/conor)
Reason he mentioned it
To somehow try and save the ufc brand and act like they were going to make this superfight when really they were not because there was a lot of attention on the ufc that week
and one of their stars got popped for steroids TWICE

Even Stipe said he had heard nothing about it

but yeah... believe Dana White... lmao

I don't agree. Not in the 250 lb man throwing haymakers division.
This. It's simply not statistically likely for either to defend many times. Stipe is already performing against the odds. If he beats Francis, we should be praising what he's already accomplished rather than expecting him to continue his unlikely streak deep into the future.

Forever is a long time, my friend. Stipe is 35 and already grousing about the aches and pains. Francis could decide the grass is greener in the ring—being a boxer had always been his ambition anyway.

It's the Heavyweight division.

One punch can end a fight. Anything can happen there, in the blink of an eye.

Both guys are studs, but not sure anyone is going to reign for years there, tbh.

I think Stipe has a chance if he implements a smart game plan...If he can mix in take downs with his striking and GNP Francis the way he did Hunt he has a great chance...Francis hasn't had his cardio heart or even really his chin tested yet, and TBH his only two big victories are against Andre and Overkill 2 people who Stipe Starched...should be interesting

Definitely could. Especially for Ngannou since he’s young and has dynamite in his hands.

Rest of the HW division is a bunch of past their prime fighters and no real other contenders coming up.

Back