do these surprise you?

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Ignore the potato pic halfway through. The site I found these on likes to add potatoes to long threads.

aG1Q8en_700b_v1.jpg

aWZ10Dq_700b.jpg

As I was reading these I was struck by how many of these comments get typed all the time on Sherdog. A lot of time guys get defensive when someone objects to the things they say: it doesn't matter if it's said jokingly or during sex, if the point is to dehumanize then stfu when someone calls you on it. Imo.

I think the bigger problem is the sexual assault to be honest. I get the optics of having the abusers' words on display, it is quite striking, but i've said way worse than the vast majority of these to women in consensual situations.

So while I do empathize with their plight, if i'm getting down my way and I wanna tell some chick that she's my fuck toy, then i'm gonna let it fly and not feel bad. It's not in the context of sexual harassment, i'm gonna go all out and sleep like a baby imo.

Some surprise/confusion:

The "girlfriend raped me when I told her I'm trans" guy.

I understand men can be raped by women and partners can rape each other but I can't work out the logistics/mechanics of being raped by your current girlfriend. It seems like it would quickly evaporate into laughter.

Or is it an other-direction trans who was raped by a lesbian?

The "still bi" sign also has me perplexed. She was raped for not wanting straight sex but is still.... bi?

Last edited:
I think the bigger problem is the sexual assault to be honest. I get the optics of having the abusers' words on display, it is quite striking, but i've said way worse than the vast majority of these to women in consensual situations.

So while I do empathize with their plight, if i'm getting down my way and I wanna tell some chick that she's my fuck toy, then i'm gonna let it fly and not feel bad. It's not in the context of sexual harassment, i'm gonna go all out and sleep like a baby imo.
Personally, I recite from the Bible during coitus to make sure nobody is made to feel uncomfortable by lewdness.

Some great pickup lines ITT, #17 is a personal favourite of mine

I am just wondering how many Sherdoggers were responsible for the signs.

I said it's the issue of dehumanization. You can say anything you want if both people are in on it and it's coming from the right place. Power to vs power from.

i think there's a huge correlation between the way you think about other people and rape. I see lots of comments on Sherdog that are clearly coming from the wrong place.

Last edited:
Some surprise/confusion:

The "girlfriend raped me when I told her I'm trans" guy.

I understand men can be raped by women and partners can rape each other but I can't work out the logistics/mechanics of being raped by your current girlfriend. It seems like it would quickly evaporate into laughter.

Or is it an other-direction trans who was raped by a lesbian?

The "still bi" sign also has me perplexed. She was raped for not wanting straight sex but is still.... bi?

There are at least two ways it could have gone done:

1. She penetrated him against his will.

2. Someone can be so beaten down that they can be forced into putting their dick in a vagina and then hate themselves afterwards for not standing up for themselves. It's still unwanted sexual intercourse, it's still rape. It still leaves scars.

# 22 still dress so sexily. Straight up asking for it. Showing half her boobs and skirt so short I can almost see her undie. Bitch got raped TWICE. Stop dressing like a slut and you might not be treated like one.

Many of the comments are saying the same thing about their victims enjoying it or that they asked for it.

"It's normal that you're enjoying this"
"You asked for it"
etc

Not justifying what they were doing, but come on. If you've been raped, why are you still seducing people who that skimpy dress?

EDIT: roflmao did not know there's a user name 22. Accidentally quoted you. Sorry mates.

I said it's the issue of dehumanization. You can say anything you want if both people are in on it and it's coming from the right place. Power to vs power from.

i think there's a huge correlation between the way you think about other people and rape. I see lots of comments on Sherdog that are clearly coming from the wrong place.

Yeah, that's what i'm saying. I'm a dom, dude, dehumanization and degradation comes with the territory. Obviously if you're saying it jokingly there's at least the implication of consensuality (between friends), so how does that differ from other consensual interactions (like kinky sex)?

Keep in mind, I am NOT condoning sexual assault AT ALL, but if you're saying that we shouldn't say these "sexual assault" phrases even in jest, then you would probably think I was an outright monster if you saw how I get down. It's about context, intent, and result as opposed to the actual words, as most of these things go. I can play along with keeping my misogyny in check within polite society, but when it hits the sack, all bets are off. That's just the way I get down. Does that mean I hate women? No. Does that mean I won't stop if they say stop? No.

It's the actions, not the words, that are the problem.

Yeah, that's what i'm saying. I'm a dom, dude, dehumanization and degradation comes with the territory. Obviously if you're saying it jokingly there's at least the implication of consensuality (between friends), so how does that differ from other consensual interactions (like kinky sex)?

Keep in mind, I am NOT condoning sexual assault AT ALL, but if you're saying that we shouldn't say these "sexual assault" phrases even in jest, then you would probably think I was an outright monster if you saw how I get down. It's about context, intent, and result as opposed to the actual words, as most of these things go. I can play along with keeping my misogyny in check within polite society, but when it hits the sack, all bets are off. That's just the way I get down. Does that mean I hate women? No. Does that mean I won't stop if they say stop? No.

It's the actions, not the words, that are the problem.

Rapist.

"Choke me and tie me up"

The last 10 girls I banged.

Do you want to know why guys say she really wanted it?

Because alot of women play that game.

Maybe instead of womensplaining that culture among women, they need to stop that shit.

For every guy that is just a over aggressive douche, thier is a female who plays games.

Here is what I know, rape, as seen in movies is the only kind of rape I recognise.

The rest is sexual assault, and most people have engaged in sexual assault before. Maybe it ended up being welcome, but when you decided to just make your move and kiss a girl, that is sexual assault.

You disgust me, you goddamn animal!

Who talks that much during sex? I just choke, pull hair or cover her mouth and tell her to shut up. Consensually, of course.

Back