do these surprise you?

I'm not much of a rapist, but some of those sound like the dudes didn't even know it was rape. I don't think anyone is jumping out of the bushes to attack someone and then asking if they liked it.

I'm not much of a rapist, but some of those sound like the dudes didn't even know it was rape. I don't think anyone is jumping out of the bushes to attack someone and then asking if they liked it.

I don't think rapists are known for their critical thinking skills and wit. This seems like something a rapist would definitely say, maybe even in an attempt to aid cognitive dissonance. I mean, if you're already jumping out of a bush and raping people, I wouldn't expect logically consistent pillow talk from you.

Yeah, that's what i'm saying. I'm a dom, dude, dehumanization and degradation comes with the territory. Obviously if you're saying it jokingly there's at least the implication of consensuality (between friends), so how does that differ from other consensual interactions (like kinky sex)?

Keep in mind, I am NOT condoning sexual assault AT ALL, but if you're saying that we shouldn't say these "sexual assault" phrases even in jest, then you would probably think I was an outright monster if you saw how I get down. It's about context, intent, and result as opposed to the actual words, as most of these things go. I can play along with keeping my misogyny in check within polite society, but when it hits the sack, all bets are off. That's just the way I get down. Does that mean I hate women? No. Does that mean I won't stop if they say stop? No.

It's the actions, not the words, that are the problem.

That is not what I'm saying at all.

Does that mean I hate women? No. Does that mean I won't stop if they say stop? No.

I'm assuming that they're not telling you to stop because they're in on it, it's what they want from you, and not because they've been broken down so badly that they just take it. They're giving that power to you instead of you taking it from them.

Power to vs power from.

This should be a huge lightbulb moment for some people on this site. This is exactly why there are so many rape awareness campaigns. Because the "stranger with a weapon" rapes are the rarest kind. The most commone rapes are done by someone the victim knows in a place they feel safe and the attacker usually doesn't think he or she did anything wrong.

I am just wondering how many Sherdoggers were responsible for the signs.

Go through the comments and find the ones siding with the rapists and you'll have your answer.. some on the very first page

Internet-High-Five-high-five-30662642-480-444.jpg

This should be a huge lightbulb moment for some people on this site. This is exactly why there are so many rape awareness campaigns. Because the "stranger with a weapon" rapes are the rarest kind. The most commone rapes are done by someone the victim knows in a place they feel safe and the attacker usually doesn't think he or she did anything wrong.
Shouldn't job 1 be to let rapists know that what they're doing is rape? I can't really think of any other similar crimes, where it can go from serious crime to something you voluntarily do and enjoy depending on who it's with, and the person committing the crime doesn't even know it. I would think the number would decrease drastically just by letting people know that what they're doing is rape.

We have that as a sort of law in Germany for a few years. If the rapist can convince the court he didn't think it was rape he walks.
Obviously a controversial law I don't necessary agree with. It was partly introduced to prevent false rape allegations the sort of drunk regretting it.

But the German system is a bit different to the US.
We don't have Jury trial were you have the state trying to convince a Jury someone is guilty.
But rather that Judge and state and to some extent the lawyer try to get to the truth together.
It's nothing unusual that the State suggests the defended walks based on this new rape law.

Shouldn't job 1 be to let rapists know that what they're doing is rape? I can't really think of any other similar crimes, where it can go from serious crime to something you voluntarily do and enjoy depending on who it's with, and the person committing the crime doesn't even know it. I would think the number would decrease drastically just by letting people know that what they're doing is rape.

What are you imagining when you type this? Why would you think that the victims did not let it be known that they did not want to have sex? Do you know what rape is?

Back