Do people actually believe that Khabib "Destroyed" Conor?

It was one of the most thorough destructions I've ever seen.

He beat Conor at his striking game.
Knocked him down.
Made him beg for mercy halfway through the fight.
10-8'ed him.
Made him give up.
Made him turn on his own coaches after the fight.
Stole his IG following.

You could almost see his soul and star power seeping out him here

Last edited:
Thank you for the 3 or 4 reasonable people who posted in this thread lol. Yes Khabib was dominate in 3 out of 4 rounds. Conor was not destroyed lol. Not even concussed, no broken bones or sprains. Conor easily lives to fight another day without any long lasting damage.

I see all these threads about how Khabib destroyed Conor, crushed him, Conor will never fight again etc...

Yes Khabib had top control and landed a lot of ground and pound. He also knocked Conor down once. He also subbed Conor. But lets be honest, Conor lost that fight due to exhaustion and took barely any damage in that fight. We all know Khabib is pillow fisted and Conor wasn't even concussed. Conor was back in the gym training 4-5 days later lol. That is not the definition of destroyed. He didn't even get a bullshit medical suspension. No concussion, no injuries etc. You can say he got dominated, but lets be honest he barely took any real damage. He could lose like that every month x 12 months and still fight for another 10 years.
I can smell your desperation through my screen. #YouAreTryingTooHard

Conor wasn't competitive in any part of that fight. He was losing on the stand up, ground and scorecards. When you lose in every facet of the sport how can it not be seen as being completely destroyed.

Honesty don't know how anyone could say he DIDN'T destroy Conor. What else could he have done to make his win more convincing you think? Rip Conor's head off and show it to the crowd?

It was one of the most thorough destructions I've ever seen.

He beat Conor at his striking game.
Knocked him down.
Made him beg for mercy halfway through the fight.
10-8'ed him.
Made him give up.
Made him turn on his own coaches after the fight.
Stole his IG following.

You could almost see his soul and star power seeping out him here

Delusional Conor fans lol

<Oku02>

I see all these threads about how Khabib destroyed Conor, crushed him, Conor will never fight again etc...

Yes Khabib had top control and landed a lot of ground and pound. He also knocked Conor down once. He also subbed Conor. But lets be honest, Conor lost that fight due to exhaustion and took barely any damage in that fight. We all know Khabib is pillow fisted and Conor wasn't even concussed. Conor was back in the gym training 4-5 days later lol. That is not the definition of destroyed. He didn't even get a bullshit medical suspension. No concussion, no injuries etc. You can say he got dominated, but lets be honest he barely took any real damage. He could lose like that every month x 12 months and still fight for another 10 years.
And what would he look like if he hadn’t turtled and given his back to get choked out. You are correct he gassed and tapped without taking huge damage but it’s partly because he gave up due to the accumulative damage he was enduring

Honesty don't know how anyone could say he DIDN'T destroy Conor. What else could he have done to make his win more convincing you think? Rip Conor's head off and show it to the crowd?

Conor wasn't competitive in any part of that fight. He was losing on the stand up, ground and scorecards. When you lose in every facet of the sport how can it not be seen as being completely destroyed.

TS does so by specifically defining "destroyed" (in post #62) as

"Not even concussed, no broken bones or sprains. Conor easily lives to fight another day without any long lasting damage."​

It's a definition, I suppose. Like I said in post #40; this is just a semantics debate. It's cute how he wanted to debate the word first, and then define the word later....

Khabob wiped the mat with Conor, then after the fight Conor got his ass kicked Khabob's team mate, then the other day Conor's friend got stabbed in the neck.

Conor got REK'd.

only intelligent people do.

Did the Hulk really hurt Loki?
giphy.gif

I agree with the TS, "destroyed" barely describes it, I'd add "embarassed" and "emasculated" in there.

Call it whatever you want, but McGregor got ran the fuck over by Khabib. It was NOT a competitive fight.

conor wusses out way before he gets destroyed. you have to have heart to get your ass beat in an mma fight. most fighters have a ton of heart as standard, but, yknow, conor is once ever and all that

if he didnt tap out so quick then perhaps khabib would have snapped his jaw? we'l never know

Also a Proper© response.

Ultimately it's a semantics debate, no? On the scale of

Beat --> Beat soundly --> Hand him his ass --> Outclassed --> Dominate --> Destroy​

most of us would say one of the terms in the middle of the scale.

I think this could be valuable. But you should plug in example fights for each category, like outclassed is holloway v ortega and destroy is vitor v wanderlei (or trt vitor v anyone but anderson).

I'm just too lazy to come up with fights for each one.

conor apologized mid way through the fight, talking about its all business, because he was getting destroyed and humiliated by a much better fighter. then he tapped.

Thank you for the 3 or 4 reasonable people who posted in this thread lol. Yes Khabib was dominate in 3 out of 4 rounds. Conor was not destroyed lol. Not even concussed, no broken bones or sprains. Conor easily lives to fight another day without any long lasting damage.

He was landing clean shots on Khabib's friends 30 seconds later. Ortega wouldn't have been capable. Never mind these rubes.

Back