Dj vs dillashaw might headline August ppv in Seattle if Cody is no go per Brett okamoto

this fight could be the turning point to give flyweight some recognition

That would be hard fight for both.DJ much faster then anyone TJ faced,but also he is way smaller winch will effect the wrestling.TJ can keep him down and score points like that.On the feet its very even,who knows.

Whose bigger btw Dillashaw or Elliott?
Wondering if TJ can actually make weight.

DJDillashaw.png

I'd like to see Edgar vs. Dillashaw at 135 - don't know why Frankie has never dropped down.

would be a great fight... but u may wanna change what u wrote.

frankie has dropped down before... to 145... but yes, i agree, realistically he should be at 135. crazy to think how good this guy really is.. 135er fighting at 155.. and getting the belt at that weight! he can def get that belt at 135 if he can fight the same way as he did at 145/155

I think TJ beats the bricks off MM. only concern is how he will perform with the weight cut

btw, anyone feel like this fight is better than the cody fight? i honestly think the top 3 at bw can all be champ on any given night (pending on ref, judges, etc.). bit of a superfight, eh?

would be a great fight... but u may wanna change what u wrote.

frankie has dropped down before... to 145... but yes, i agree, realistically he should be at 135. crazy to think how good this guy really is.. 135er fighting at 155.. and getting the belt at that weight! he can def get that belt at 135 if he can fight the same way as he did at 145/155

Ya, I meant dropped down to 135 as he currently fights at 145.

Considering his fights against much bigger guys at 155, and even then he is small for 145, I think he'd be a beast at 135.

btw, anyone feel like this fight is better than the cody fight? i honestly think the top 3 at bw can all be champ on any given night (pending on ref, judges, etc.). bit of a superfight, eh?
Garbrandt vs. Dillashaw is a tremendous fight too. Their size and skill-set probably match up better.

If DJ were to beat TJ he'd pretty much be a lock for GOAT.

I'd really prefer TJ vs Cody, and for MM to break the record against whoever, then have MM move up to 135 and fight the winner for the 135 belt.

Longest title defense streak in MMA history moving up for 2 belts is more epic than TJ moving down.

Also Cody vs TJ winner should probably be #3 p4p behind MM & Cormier, so #1 p4p vs #3 p4p

If DJ were to beat TJ he'd pretty much be a lock for GOAT.

I'd really prefer TJ vs Cody, and for MM to break the record against whoever, then have MM move up to 135 and fight the winner for the 135 belt.

Longest title defense streak in MMA history moving up for 2 belts is more epic than TJ moving down.
That sounds like the best of both worlds.

DJ fights Pettis, Moreno, or Borg for defence number 11. (AUGUST)
Garbrandt vs. Dillashaw put on amazing fight at bantamweight, finishing the rivalry. (JULY)

Superfight afterwards.

Can MM recover from this?
ezgif_com_43762138da.gif

Back