Dj vs dillashaw might headline August ppv in Seattle if Cody is no go per Brett okamoto

This is great news.

Take free online test to get qualified to carry concealed today!

How does this fight benefit MM?

TJ isn't champ....

Would be a fun fight but not sure why MM would risk an opportunity to fight for the title?
And if DJ wins....TJ is totally fucked out of fighting for the title for a while.

Is this the first ever lose/lose fight?

EDIT - didn't realize this would be at 125. that makes more sense.

I'd like to see Edgar vs. Dillashaw at 135 - don't know why Frankie has never dropped down.

The August PPV is in DJ's homestate, makes sense.

How does this fight benefit MM?

TJ isn't champ....

Would be a fun fight but not sure why DJ would risk an opportunity to fight for the title?
Because he would actually fight a fresh new contender and someone who has the potential to defeat him. Plus he would be headlining a ppv which would get him more money. This is a fight people including myself would actually pay to see..

Would make more sense if DJ moved up instead of TJ going down but whatever, I would watch that fight at any weight.

BTW DJ has since said he wouldn't turn down any fight at flyweight.
Seattle is near DJ's homestate so this would makes sense.

Didn't know TJ could make 125. Wow this is a super dangerous fight for MM and he's one win away from breaking Anderson's record. I'd have to favor TJ in this one. But MM pulls it off....best win of his career. TJ is top 10 P4P no doubt.

Hell of a fight.

Because he would actually fight a fresh new contender and someone who has the potential to defeat him. Plus he would be headlining a ppv which would get him more money. This is a fight people including myself would actually pay to see..

Yeah I didn't realize was at 125 and not 135x. Makes total sense.

Love the fight

DJ's expecting to defend his title in August vs. whoever the hell is offered.
He's given his opinion about fights, but never chosen or turned down an opponent

If every champ were like DJ the UFC wouldn't be the butt fucking clown show that it is today. He's as classy as they come. A true fighter and great ambassador for the sport / the company.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back