DJ Jackson charged for third degree sexual assault

Not even once man. I just watch bjj instructionals and complain

why are you so defensive? I pointed out that those athletes has paid for their crime or been acquitted. DJ still has an open warrant. So you can't use that comparison.

Yes DJ is not the only athlete who has done some bad shit, but he is the one with an open warrant.

Weather if competes or not, like you said that is for the promoter to decide. This is something he has to live with and will carry with him for some time. I did not say he shouldn't be able to compete. Just pointing out the difference on the comparison.

thanks for reminding me then..? wtf

yeah im not liking the FB page. let the dude fight.
Tyson was accused of rape and he was still allowed to fight
Ray Lewis was accused of murder and he was still allowed to play.

Accused VS Found guilty.

Also, even if someone serves time for rape, the public shouldn't just let it slide because they want to see the person compete.

FYI Ken Primola just posted a pic of him and DJ Jackson training at Fightzone Rio with Rico Vieira.

That's an amazon book. Can you expand on it a bit more?

sure, sorry...I think it is an audiobook, and I dont want to misstate anything because I listened to it about a year ago, but basically what Professor Dershowitz explains is how there was evidence that after the fact she bragged about having sex with tyson, but her parents found out and she said rape, or something like that...

And during the trial, Tyson had a woman judge, who was a serious advocate for being hard on sexual assault stuff, and had it out for him, even despite the evidence showing that he likely didnt commit the rape.

That is a very loose summary, but Dershowitz is a very esteemed legal professor and expert, and in the audiobook he lays out all the discrepancies in his case, and I remember being shocked, and feeling horrible for Tyson

Makes sense to me. I think Tyson for much of his life really, has been a Patsy. Guy prolly thought it was a cool situation, and when she turned on him, and said rape, he prolly handled it baldy.
That and the Kobe cases, I think were prolly not rape.

What did the book say about OJ?

Dershowitz is hardly an uninterested party. He was Tyson's attorney during his appeal. His argument is the same he used in his defense- that the court erred by not including certain evidence, and that Tyson was therefore denied a fair trial, not that Tyson wasn't guilty.

Dershowitz's arguments on what evidence should be admissible- and of the role of the media in the court room- differ significantly from what is current practice.

For all the horrible things Tyson did growing up and never got caught, I could care less if he got hammered in court over the supposed rape event. That guy used to walk up to elderly people, knock them out cold with one punch, and then rob them. He didn't care who they were. Elderly women caught knocked out as well. F him.

For all the horrible things Tyson did growing up and never got caught, I could care less if he got hammered in court over the supposed rape event. That guy used to walk up to elderly people, knock them out cold with one punch, and then rob them. He didn't care who they were. Elderly women caught knocked out as well. F him.
I'm not a 100%, but I think Mike has said he felt he deserved his prison time for other wrongs from the past if not the rape.

Yeah Tyson has had an appalling record. I mean he straight up bit off Holyfield's ear. I remember watching that live as a kid and being like how is this guy not still in jail.

I know he has been portrayed more sympathetically lately, but damn he really did some terrible shit in his life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back