DJ Jackson charged for third degree sexual assault

BJJArsenal

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
More news on scumbaggery from TLI

http://georgetteoden.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/somethings-rotten-in-camp-springs.html

Doesn't seem like he's registered as a sex offender in Maryland. He was charged with sexual abuse and pled down to an assault not necessarily involving sex.

The publicly available information on the rot in Team Lloyd Irvin is summarized like this: 1989 gang rape, multiple defendants convicted, Lloyd tells his male students it was a consensual train run, New Year's Even 2013 gang rape in parking lot, Jordon's statement regarding coerced sexual acts on a medal chaser, and now it's discovered DJ was charged with third degree sexual abuse and pled down to assault with bodily harm. Birds of a feather...

Now it seems painfully clear why DJ chose to remain with Team Lloyd Irvin.

Mods if you feel that this doesn't warrant it's own thread then sorry for making it

Thanks for sharing, though this is sad. But like you said, thugs of a feather and all.

I have mixed feelings about dredging up the past of everybody involved with Llimp.

Does anyone know what age DJ was when this took place?

Not that it really minimizes the scumbaggery, but it's probably worth noting that this incident is from 5 years ago.

I have mixed feelings about dredging up the past of everybody involved with Llimp.

I understand you completely, but I also feel that if someone has openly stayed with LI after all that's happened then we need to know why before people start sharing the same building with him at tournaments and such.

Why? Because Lloyd's gym's sewer is seemingly bottomless and that's disconcerting

if it is true then i have no problem. this is not even rumor. this happened and it is on record. seems like it he sexually abused someone and the cases got lowered. maybe it was a plea bargain or whatever.

they have kids classes and women go there. we saw what kind of person DJ was when he was going at Keenan's family on FB.

People who stick with Lloyd now have no morals and are garbage IMO. But yes, he is super at BJJ.

edit: saw this
It would seem he was charged with:

c. The other person is fourteen or fifteen years of age and
any of the following are true:

(4) The person is four or more years older than the other person.

--- yeah, we want him near any kids.

The fact that he was charged with felony sexual abuse and is involved with the kids' program is totally relevant. It appears that the girl was underage as well (14 or 15 by the statute).

The fact is that several important leaders of the largest (or formerly largest) kids' program in the country have a documented legal history of sexual abuse. As a parent, I think that is a serious problem.

it makes me wonder if its just coincidence that these rapists were caught the first time they raped someone. or are they serial rapists who just got caught one time out of many...

Why is everyone acting surprised? He did stick with LI since the beginning. For his sake, and he probably knew it was coming, it was a good thing he didn't decide to leave. He still fucked up but hey, you are responsible for your own actions.

Damn, this is the most disappointing news to me thus far. I have always thought DJ was a stand up character.

I dont' see where it indicates he was charged with the 2(c) section of 709.4 it just indicates 709.4? Is that supposition?

I do as well but since DJ is a prominent member of Team Lloyd Irvin and a sex offender, I'd say this case is pretty relevant.

WHAT. THE. FUCK. GUYS.

STOP.

Just stop all this bullshit about it was "X" years ago or "he was young." There is no fucking excuse for sexual assault, ever. There is no justification of assuming consent, of victim-blaming, there is NOTHING that can make these scumbags seem less shitty.

It doesn't matter if it was 10 minutes ago or 10 years ago, those who sexual assault and abuse others are sociopathic shit-stains that show a completely lack of remorse for others. This doesn't get "matured" out of them, esp-fucking-ecially if NOTHING bad happened.

The way forums try to minimize sexual assault and rape in order to try to give the criminals another chance is disgusting and it's giving me high blood pressure. What about the victims? What the hell about them? Should THEIR lives and the impact this crime has on them not be the frickin' priority here? EVERY TIME YOU RATIONALIZE RAPE YOU FACILITATE THE CRIME.

God damn.

Damn, how much more stuff is gonna surface? Just dont seem like this never stops.

WHAT. THE. FUCK. GUYS.

STOP.

Just stop all this bullshit about it was "X" years ago or "he was young." There is no fucking excuse for sexual assault, ever. There is no justification of assuming consent, of victim-blaming, there is NOTHING that can make these scumbags seem less shitty.

It doesn't matter if it was 10 minutes ago or 10 years ago, those who sexual assault and abuse others are sociopathic shit-stains that show a completely lack of remorse for others. This doesn't get "matured" out of them, esp-fucking-ecially if NOTHING bad happened.

The way forums try to minimize sexual assault and rape in order to try to give the criminals another chance is disgusting and it's giving me high blood pressure. What about the victims? What the hell about them? Should THEIR lives and the impact this crime has on them not be the frickin' priority here? EVERY TIME YOU RATIONALIZE RAPE YOU FACILITATE THE CRIME.

God damn.

For real. People need to know about this shit.

WHAT. THE. FUCK. GUYS.

STOP.

God damn.

Particularly in the light of the disgusting coverage of the Steubenville rape trials, I feel this needs to be stressed to many members of the US, not just the sherdog forums.

But yes, Hillary's right, there is never an excuse and like I say, LI's original case was 20 years ago. The fact it was 5 years ago changes nothing, a rapist will always be a rapist, and that fact probably remains true with a sexual assaulter.

Back