Dirrell vs Abraham (March 27)

Yes he was. Abraham was getting closer and closer, landing more and more shots. Dirrell was having a harder time getting off the ropes and out of corners. Against a guy who can crack like Abraham, thats all it takes.

AA had no chance of winning a decision but he had a good shot at knocking Dirrell out.

But by good chance you do mean, not very likely... but possible... but unlikely.

More like heading in that direction since he was landing in the later rounds and had already knocked Dirrell down.
For the record, the knockdown was quite glancing...

And he himself had been knockedown twice... you act as though he had stumbled Dirrell, he hadnt, come at me with facts, I have the fight on DVR, I rewatched it, Abe was definitely swinging more, but he wasnt landing anything significant, and in the 11th round

Man if anything this illustrates that depending on who you're rooting for, you see two completely different fights

Whaah? It was a right hand square in Dirrell's face.

In Which it caught him off Balance, and he stumbled back losing his balance, due more to angle than anything, that and his heel being touched.

Both of Dirrells knockdowns seemded like harder punches.

Man if anything this illustrates that depending on who you're rooting for, you see two completely different fights

But I wasnt going for either, simply, I dont like it when people show a bias so bad that they start to imagine things.

no matter how you spin it...Dirrell was fading late. I think seeing a Dirrell decision and seeing a Abraham KO was a 50/50 proposition headed into the 11th. I even said that at the end of the 10th.

Also...I thought Antonio Tarver proved once again why he has a future on TV.

no matter how you spin it...Dirrell was fading late. I think seeing a Dirrell decision and seeing a Abraham KO was a 50/50 proposition headed into the 11th. I even said that at the end of the 10th.

Also...I thought Antonio Tarver proved once again why he has a future on TV.
You make it seem, like he was being bounced around like Cayo and Maidana.... He wasnt his legs werent gone, and he was yet to be stumbled, along with winning the first 1:30 of the 11th round.

You are doing something right now, it is called over exaggerating, stop it, your a better poster than this.

i saw a meldrick taylor-chavez epic type ending here.

It could have been epic. I put it as high as 90% chance that Dirrell was going to do the chicken dance in the last two rounds, and about 50% he was getting stopped.

But we'll never know and it's a shame. The more I think about it the more upset I am Dirrell slipped/Abraham let that punch go.

I know Abraham is big on making a name in the US, but come on this fight didn't belong in the US. Another 20,000 could have packed the 02 in Berlin again or this could have been put in a stadium in Europe. Call me a prima donna, but watching fights on tv where they have to turn the lights down to mask the empty seats and where there is little noise from the crowd annoys me. It just seems amateurish, and this fight had two world class fighters.

Andre Ward in Oakland is the only American that can draw a hometown crowd.

You make it seem, like he was being bounced around like Cayo and Maidana.... He wasnt his legs werent gone, and he was yet to be stumbled, along with winning the first 1:30 of the 11th round.

You are doing something right now, it is called over exaggerating, stop it, your a better poster than this.

You stop it. You make it sound as though Dirrell was boxing as well in the 10th as he was in the first.

and p.s. I think there's no fucking way dirrell was acting...he got clocked. The delayed reaction may have looked weird but it doesn't mean that he didn't get ko'd. None of us are doctors here but i think that everything that happened as he crumpled to the ground and then thereafter is sufficient to make a judgement call here- he got ko'd.

Thank you!

Jeez Loueez.

You stop it. You make it sound as though Dirrell was boxing as well in the 10th as he was in the first.

You also make it seem like he was boxing as bad in the 10th as Cayo was boxing against Maidana in the 6th.

You also make it seem like he was boxing as bad in the 10th as Cayo was boxing against Maidana in the 6th.

No one said that. You said people said that.

Abraham has been known to KO people late in fights.

No one said that. You said people said that.

Abraham has been known to KO people late in fights.

People, who he has consistently beat on for rounds, stumbled, and dazed.

He looked in round 10 how he should have in rounds 5-6, he was waaaaay behind schedule

Back