Dillon Danis - BJJ highlights

His striking is shit-tier, but his grappling is phenomenal. Granted, he only fought once, but the other dude had absolutely nothing for him on the ground.

Grapplers transitioning into MMA have been a resounding success. He also is lucky to train with McGregor on daily basis. I see his striking improving, and I see him evolving into a lethal mixed martial artist.

Douchey persona aside, I hope MMA fans enjoy the above video.

LMAO, who has Conor ever trained at striking that amounted to anything? Artem?

He is an absolute beast on the ground. His Jew-Jitsoo is so damn slick ! I expect him to keep slaying bums at Bellator, while improving his standup game with Conor McGregor.

Eventually, he will be signed to the UFC, and avenge Conor's loss to Khabeeb. He can perfectly hang with Nurmagomedov on the ground, and will give him a run for his money.

He is definitely one prospect to keep an eye on. Champion material right there.

4Gb4x.gif

I watched his Bellator fight. He has horrible wrestling. His BJJ takedowns in this video relied on his grabbing the gi.

Meh, he should stay away from Khabib..like, if Khabib comes back to US, he should fly to Mexico.. or some island..just to be safe. He'd kill me ofc, but the same way Khabib would kill him too. Dillon will never make it to UFC, subpar striking and his buddy Conor is losing leverage. Wait and see, Artem's ass might be in the line.. as soon as Conor loses again.

He is an absolute beast on the ground. His Jew-Jitsoo is so damn slick ! I expect him to keep slaying bums at Bellator, while improving his standup game with Conor McGregor.

Eventually, he will be signed to the UFC, and avenge Conor's loss to Khabeeb. He can perfectly hang with Nurmagomedov on the ground, and will give him a run for his money.

He is definitely one prospect to keep an eye on. Champion material right there.

4Gb4x.gif

It was bad enough when you guys were riding Conor’s dick all over the site. It’s now just pathetic you riding this dudes jock around just because Conor sweats on him. At least Conor is a great fighter. Do your highlights include Tonon trashing Dillons knee?

Also wrong forum.

Dude need to move to a better camp. Surprisingly, I think AKA would be good for him. Add some striking and serious wrestling to his jits and he'd be pretty successful in the cage.

I like Gary Tonon much better. As a fighter and a grappler.

Back