Diego Sanchez is the man, gives dream fight to kid with down syndrome

Ceez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Can't say enough good things about this guy. He has always been a warrior and fought his ass off every fight. He has brought his own style and charisma to the fight game and now to do soemthing like this says so much about his character overall.

-oHUISeZjqsibJlH8pCAxgDU24bVZesKbgldCIJSdcLW9CN72oFKkrRv7CK5zUejZtmHUpCszwpeLzjsZYJiubtrEDQ6m9EW0abOd9ovyIbCkg=w480-h294-nc

Been a couple threads on this, but I'm not gonna criticize anyone that wants to spread MMA-related positivity around here.

Positivity's not about being soft, it's about being smart...you suckaaaaaaaz.

Downies got some fat hands and tree trunk limbs with crazy power. Get slept diego.

Oh shit the fight happened already? My bad.

The down's kid would probably have a good shot at winning for real at this point.

Been a couple threads on this, but I'm not gonna criticize anyone that wants to spread MMA-related positivity around here.

Positivity's not about being soft, it's about being smart...you suckaaaaaaaz.

I just looked on the front page, you know where I'm usually at LOL

I love that stuff like this happens, but I hate watching it happen. There's just something so patronizing about it. I'd cringe less if Diego just beat the shit out of him.

I understand why it happens, though. Just speaking honestly.

I remember that one guy that took a fight with the guy with no arms or legs and the audience actually booed him afterwards.

Can't say enough good things about this guy. He has always been a warrior and fought his ass off every fight. He has brought his own style and charisma to the fight game and now to do soemthing like this says so much about his character overall.

Lol i was first seed in wrestling and had a by first rd most of the time. Id get ask all the time to wrestle this pne kid with downs. Id do ot every time until on toury he kneed me in the nuts so hard i couldnt compete. Never again i told myself as i pucked for a couple hours. He was crazy strong too

I love that stuff like this happens, but I hate watching it happen. There's just something so patronizing about it. I'd cringe less if Diego just beat the shit out of him.

I understand why it happens, though. Just speaking honestly.

You know he would be ruined if he rekt that kid lmao. No one would touch him with a 10 foot pole. It would be like watching a train wreck though, you wouldn't be able to look away

<36>

Lol i was first seed in wrestling and had a by first rd most of the time. Id get ask all the time to wrestle this pne kid with downs. Id do ot every time until on toury he kneed me in the nuts so hard i couldnt compete. Never again i told myself as i pucked for a couple hours. He was crazy strong too

"Retard" strong

im gonna miss diego when he retires.

it was real. diego is just making another chapter in his excuses book.

he cant win in the ufc so he tries to pad his record by knocking around a stupid kid.

just retire already loser.

if diego continues to fight he's probably going to retire with down syndrome

downsyndromemma.jpg

Back