Diego Sanchez is the man, gives dream fight to kid with down syndrome

Been a couple threads on this, but I'm not gonna criticize anyone that wants to spread MMA-related positivity around here.

Positivity's not about being soft, it's about being smart...you suckaaaaaaaz.
Somebody said somebody wouldn't last too long, somebody's still going strong

Immediately after the fight Sherdog moderators edited his fighter profile to add the loss to his record.

it was real. diego is just making another chapter in his excuses book.

he cant win in the ufc so he tries to pad his record by knocking around a stupid kid.

just retire already loser.
What a sour dick head

Good on Diego. If you can take time out of your night and let a disabled guy land a few shots on you just to help him fulfill a dream, then you're doing something right.

Always been fan. Say what you want about him but he always came to fight and put on a show.

Diego Sanchez ain't too bad either.

Diego's a good guy, he should retire and become a coach.

Can't say enough good things about this guy. He has always been a warrior and fought his ass off every fight. He has brought his own style and charisma to the fight game and now to do soemthing like this says so much about his character overall.

lets be honest if Diego would have just ran over and one punched that kid this would be the most viewed video on the internet right now.
An opportunity was missed here

best comment ive seen for this video, so much truth lol

Same thought here, this is old news, but worthy of mention again and again..DS...you the man...

man, i didn't think i could be a bigger fan of diego, but he just topped himself. so much respect for that guy.

I love that stuff like this happens, but I hate watching it happen. There's just something so patronizing about it. I'd cringe less if Diego just beat the shit out of him.

I understand why it happens, though. Just speaking honestly.

Ben Rothwell has the same mentality.

I love that stuff like this happens, but I hate watching it happen. There's just something so patronizing about it. I'd cringe less if Diego just beat the shit out of him.

I understand why it happens, though. Just speaking honestly.

i think it would be patronizing if the down-syndrome person knew it was a fix. from the look on his face, he completely believes that he beat diego. because of that, i don't see it the way you do. anyway, my own opinion on it.

Heart warming. This exhibits the true meaning of honor in martial arts.
ee3134a652dbacd846210e3e7c83c644--videos-funny-dog-collars.jpg

Back