Diego Sanchez 38 pro fights. The old guard

FinalConflict2005

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
As much as we rip on Diego he’s had a pretty good run. 36 years old and I don’t recall a lot of injuries. Dudes built tough as nails. Makes weight and pretty much injury free.

Might be the last of the OG TUF 1 fighters.

*thread was moved here for some reason*

Last edited:
I've trained with Diego and he really does the work to take care of himself. Eats clean and stretches/foam rolls after every training. He is incredibly disciplined and a great example for younger athletes. Really a good guy in person

I've trained with Diego and he really does the work to take care of himself. Eats clean and stretches/foam rolls after every training. He is incredibly disciplined and a great example for younger athletes. Really a good guy in person
Thanks for sharing.

He's probably (and by probably I mean pretty much certainly) insane but I can't argue, he's kept himself in great shape and even with the wars he's had in the cage he's still going strong. Kudos to the man. Always enjoy watching him fight.

He forgets about looking after his head though (too many shots) Which is sad because he seems like a nice guy.

He's only 36? He's taken some serious damage over the years. I hope he retires before it's too late.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back