Didn’t realize Fiorot is 10 years older than Blanchfield

This isn’t 2006. Nobody gives a suck about the non existent French market for ufc.

Yeh, because there wasn't a french market for the UFC in 2006 because MMA was banned there lol.

Erin will still be a hot young girl 3-4 years from now. In 4 years Manon might not even be around.

You have to be brain dead to not see how a business would prefer to make the most of a product that they have with a shorter life-time over one that will be there later and for longer.

Nope.

This isn’t 2006. Nobody gives a suck about the non existent French market for ufc.

They want young hot girls who can fight.

They gave Erin this fight to look good and stay busy guys. Let’s be real
>writes a completely deranged post
>ends it with "Let's be real"

>writes a completely deranged post
>ends it with "Let's be real"

That guy's an idiot casual, and a long time troll.

I didn't even read his username until after I replied or I wouldn't have bothered lol.

gagging.gif

Fiorot seems prettier from afar (leggy blonde), but looks too mannish up close.

Erin UD's her when it comes to looks.

Erin is a better total MMA fighter, but her striking seems so amateur to me, and she doesn't have heavy hands like Khabib did. So it's 50/50 for me.

She apparently did muay thai since around 10, so it's a bit weird why her striking looks off. Needs to find a good boxing coach.

Wildly accurate jab regarding the amount of posts and content of. Not a good day to have a woman that wouldn't look at you in your avatar!
I feel like this is directed at me. lmao. Little passive aggressive but ok. I have her in my Av because I like watching her fight and think she's going to be a future champ. This is an MMA forum after all. By the way, I'm one good looking motherfucker idk what you're on about haha.

Yeh, because there wasn't a french market for the UFC in 2006 because MMA was banned there lol.

Erin will still be a hot young girl 3-4 years from now. In 4 years Manon might not even be around.

You have to be brain dead to not see how a business would prefer to make the most of a product that they have with a shorter life-time over one that will be there later and for longer.
She’s a hot girl NOW AND FOR THE NEXT 4 years.

Thai fight was just to give her something to do.

Otherwise they’d have given old lady somebody else

Eh, I think Santos is a bit overrated to be honest. She was a massive can crusher out of the UFC, and couldn't finish a lot of girls in the UFC that she should have. She had a good night against Val, of course.
Blanchfield was comfortably losing the fight until Santos went for a takedown, Erin rebounded against the cage and was lucky to land on top. Tayla, who hadn't fought in over a year and was returning from injury, gassed trying to get back up. It was a different fight after that. Erin then proceeded to wall and stall to victory. It was an extremely lucky win. Santos looked like the better fighter to me. She had fortune against both Valentina and Erin.

Blanchfield was comfortably losing the fight until Santos went for a takedown, Erin rebounded against the cage and was lucky to land on top. Tayla, who hadn't fought in over a year and was returning from injury, gassed trying to get back up. It was a different fight after that. Erin then proceeded to wall and stall to victory. It was an extremely lucky win. Santos looked like the better fighter to me. She had fortune against both Valentina and Erin.

The result would have been the same. I've seen Santos start to make mistakes once she slows, and she would have slowed down regardless of the failed td. Erin would have done that eventually with her pace and pressure. Maybe Santos could have held out longer and won 2/3 rounds, but I'm not sure of that.

I do agree that Santos is far more skilled, though. But then, you can say that about her and a lot of girls. Aldrich is a way better striker and was stopping her wrestling easily. There was no point in the 1.5 rounds of that fight that Erin looked like the better fighter. But, she got the standing sub out of nowhere as we all saw.

Tell me why it’s unhinged to say they want young hot women to fight the French market don’t matter.

I’ll wait

She’s a hot girl NOW AND FOR THE NEXT 4 years.

Thai fight was just to give her something to do.

Otherwise they’d have given old lady somebody else

Bro, I know you're a long-time troll and a casual and all that, but even you can't be this dumb.

Or heck, maybe you 100% are this dumb, flip burgers for a living, and have no idea how product markets work at all haha. No idea with you lol.

I feel like this is directed at me. lmao. Little passive aggressive but ok. I have her in my Av because I like watching her fight and think she's going to be a future champ. This is an MMA forum after all. By the way, I'm one good looking motherfucker idk what you're on about haha.

9ff3.jpg

Bro I appreciate the effort but that ain't even funny. You can do better than that.

I actually made that for @Ares Black awhile back, but he told me that he's 6 ft tall and has a beard, so I figured you probably look more like the manlet in the photo.

I actually made that for @Ares Black awhile back, but he told me that he's 6 ft tall and has a beard, so I figured you probably look more like the manlet in the photo.
Oh well shit I felt special there for a minute. Turns out @Ares Black is your crush. I kind of think you're trying to bait me to tell you what I look like so you can fantasize over me too. I'm not into men sorry. I will tell you though I look better than that guy and he's probably bald as shit now with that hairline. Can't really tell his height. Anyhow I'll let you and @Ares Black get back to yall's business. Oh, and when you make memes to roast people I mean at least make them funny.

Oh well shit I felt special there for a minute. Turns out @Ares Black is your crush. I kind of think you're trying to bait me to tell you what I look like so you can fantasize over me too. I'm not into men sorry. I will tell you though I look better than that guy and he's probably bald as shit now with that hairline. Can't really tell his height. Anyhow I'll let you and @Ares Black get back to yall's business. Oh, and when you make memes to roast people I mean at least make them funny.

I used to hate @Ares Black but I've grown to appreciate his contributions to this forum, enough that I'm pretty close to removing him from my "people to kill" list.

aresblackkilllist.png

You, on the other hand, should probably stop criticizing other people's humor since you obviously don't have any sense of it.

Last edited:
I used to hate @Ares Black but I've grown to appreciate his contributions to this forum, enough that I'm pretty close to removing him from my "people to kill" list.

View attachment 1036708

You, on the other hand, should be probably stop criticizing other people's humor since you obviously don't have a sense of it.
I have a great sense of humor. Your meme wasn't it. I'm sorry. I was going to give you a laugh on this meme though because this one actually did give me a laugh. See I knew you could do good.

I have a great sense of humor. Your meme wasn't it. I'm sorry. I was going to give you a laugh on this meme though because this one actually did give me a laugh. See I knew you could do good.

Dude...

<JonesLaugh>

You are an Erin Blanchfield fan with an Erin Blanchfield avatar. That joke pretty much writes itself, I don't need to put in any effort whatsoever to "roast" you, you're doing an adequate job yourself.

Dude...

<JonesLaugh>

You are an Erin Blanchfield fan with an Erin Blanchfield avatar. That joke pretty much writes itself, I don't need to put in any effort whatsoever to "roast" you, you're doing an adequate job yourself.
There's a couple WMMA fighters I like. I like lots of mens fighters too. I like MMA. Erin had this fight coming up so I changed my Av. It's not a big deal. I'll change it to another fighter I like soon enough. Try not to be such a misogynist and maybe you'll enjoy life a little more and not take things that don't matter so seriously.

Dude...

<JonesLaugh>

That just means he's got a good eye for talent. BlanchGOAT.

There's a couple WMMA fighters I like. I like lots of mens fighters too. I like MMA. Erin had this fight coming up so I changed my Av. It's not a big deal. I'll change it to another fighter I like soon enough. Try not to be such a misogynist and maybe you'll enjoy life a little more and not take things that don't matter so seriously.

How does this make me a "misogynist"? Look at my join date...I came here for Ronda (UFC 157 2/23/13). Stop using feminist slurs like that, makes you look like a beta loser.

Back