Didn’t realize Fiorot is 10 years older than Blanchfield

Wildly accurate jab regarding the amount of posts and content of. Not a good day to have a woman that wouldn't look at you in your avatar!

Eh, I think Santos is a bit overrated to be honest. She was a massive can crusher out of the UFC, and couldn't finish a lot of girls in the UFC that she should have. She had a good night against Val, of course.
I just meant in terms of styles. She's a physically strong fighter. Personally i believe she's legit.

24... Champ by 25

erin-blanchfield-v0-ibh7ab194k9c1.jpg

'in less than 10 years time I'm going to be the deadliest woman alive!'
aV1ho56_d.jpg

Blanchfield got that sloppy American college girl body. I like it though since she is fighting up a weight class instead of starving all the time.

No fucking clue what "cosplays as a pussy sommelier" is supposed to mean but I'm sure it's infinitely less pathetic than white knighting some 4/10 female athlete who doesn't know you exist.

It means you're pretending to have high standards.

Obviously I don't care about Blanchfield, I find you funny.

I didn't even realize that asshole said that about me until I clicked "show ignored content". I've only jerked my pickle one time to Lucky Lauren, but that was only because she was nice enough to sign my poster (which is now stuck together, unfortunately).

View attachment 1036590
She is not as abhorrent to look at here than she is now.
Sad.

I like the way you think. And I have a job for you, regarding... eh, food.

Seriously, Blanchfield has like a whole career waiting for her, there's no rush indeed. I'm not really sure Manon will win, but she definitely can, if she manages to hurt Blanchfield early enough. Manon is really next to a crossroad, where she probably has the best mix of experience, skills, and physical abilities, but it might change very quickly.
In the end, the best time to fight Blanchfield is right now, because time won't help at all.

Regarding France, she's probably our closest chance at getting a belt "soon".
Obviously we're also waiting for Jones' retirement, then maybe Gane will have a decent opportunity. But Aspinall is here too, so fuck that.
The French MMA landscape might look quite good in a few years though.

Yeh, the stars are lining up for Manon to be a champ right now.

And as for you French getting a belt soon, Doumbe might be able to get you guys one over in PFL once he's got that splinter out of his foot lol

Doumbe might be able to get you guys one over in PFL once he's got that splinter out of his foot lol
Really, that fight week... BSD, Doumbe, Ngannou... I might have to leave the country if Manon loses her fight :-(

Regarding France, she's probably our closest chance at getting a belt "soon".
Obviously we're also waiting for Jones' retirement, then maybe Gane will have a decent opportunity. But Aspinall is here too, so fuck that.
The French MMA landscape might look quite good in a few years though.

Aren't you bunch of les fucks dominating enough sports already? Jesus.

Eventually you will be older than literally everyone in the UFC.
<DCrying>
I have recently reached that point. When DC retired to be precise.
I used to gauge my age vis-a-vis my literary idols, even favorite musicians. But more and more as I follow MMA and sports in general I see myself aligning more with the journeymen and wizened vets and free agents slowly seeing less and less playing time.
Time, you merciless bitch.

Pretty easy to tell. Fiorot looks like Spongebob in the episode where he's dehydrated

Not really. Manon is better for them now compared to Erin.

She's 34. If she loses this, she won't be fighting for a belt until she's at least 35-36 or even longer because we have to wait for a resolution to Grasso/Shev, and then the winner would fight Erin.

If she wins the belt within the next 12 months, they'll have some time with her as champ, which is amazing for their expansion into the french market. If she doesn't win it, then there goes a big opportunity with the French, but also, she'd have to win it later at like 36 years old. Not a good age at FLW. Shev is 36 and has noticeably declined in the last 2 years. Manon as champ at that age might not last long, provided she can even get it.

With Erin, it don't matter if she loses now. The UFC have plenty of time with her compared to Manon. Even if she didn't win the belt for another 5 years, they'd still have another good 5 years of her in her prime.

Erin is also just another American. They've had plenty of those. And Erin isn't really some big needle mover. She's not going to bring in the numbers that Manon would bring in with the french.

If I'm the UFC I'm praying for a Manon win. Maybe even spike Erin's food or something.
Nope.

This isn’t 2006. Nobody gives a suck about the non existent French market for ufc.

They want young hot girls who can fight.

They gave Erin this fight to look good and stay busy guys. Let’s be real

Back