Did you like Thundercats?

The original was good, as well as Silverhawks, etc.

Cheetara was hot.

cheetara_thundercats_by_berkheit.jpg

89106be4f5a6a06a64f82590376d5ffa.jpg

Brazzers.

6022586314_d5c46eb1bf_b.jpg

Last edited:
I think I only really liked the intros to Thunderctas and Silverhawks. Was more into Transformers-He-man -GIjoe.

I loved it as a kid, but actually, I think I was even more a fan of Silverhawks. He Man was the greatest show of them all.

I think I only really liked the intros to Thunderctas and Silverhawks. Was more into Transformers-He-man -GIjoe.

Transformers was unquestionably the greatest of all the 80s cartoons. I still remember watching these shows at 7-8am weekday mornings.

If you were to ask me "who is the last guy you would want to make a Thundercats reboot?" it would be that dude right there.
Once I saw the animation, I knew the creator had to be one of these types.

ef00a9a17b369f660a8586007f20a5fedb2514c452105fad1181f337bf3ff3a7.jpg

Hudson might be right...

I think I am the same even though I did like both cartoons. I think it's just that there were fewer episodes. Although, honestly if you consider how many times HE-MAN recycled its animation action sequences, there were really only like for total episodes. Just stretched out to thirteen plotlines.

SILVERHAWKS theme no can defeat.

Once I saw the animation, I knew the creator had to be one of these types.

ef00a9a17b369f660a8586007f20a5fedb2514c452105fad1181f337bf3ff3a7.jpg

When he used the word "energy" while i was looking at his weird man bun I found myself getting angry.

loved this shit as an 80s kid. also used to think one of them was pretty hot. Was around the same time my babysitter started letting me touch her

The outrage is hilarious. Grown men throwing tantrums that a shitty show from their childhood is getting remade. It looks like crap but who cares? I'm pretty sure the target audience isn't dudes in their 40s.

Thundercats had a great artstyle, it's a shame they're Tumblerizing it. It's not the style that makes Stephen Universe or Adventure Time successful, it's the writing. I don't see this show being any good, looks like some shitty fanart which isn't going to stand out from it's peers and is going to piss off the original fans.

Thundercats had a great artstyle, it's a shame they're Tumblerizing it. It's not the style that makes Stephen Universe or Adventure Time successful, it's the writing. I don't see this show being any good, looks like some shitty fanart which isn't going to stand out from it's peers and is going to piss off the original fans.

The original was already quite an off kilter show as well relative to something like He-man or Mask, seemed to have more than a little influence from stuff like Ulysses 31 with third earth being a pretty surreal place.

Looking back as well it was clearly making a bit of a play for the teenage market wasn't it?

latest

Back