Did you guys know the Rock clapping gif is from a UFC event?

I see it all the time on facebook and lots of non-MMA stuff. Never knew it was because he just watched Wanderlei rape choke KO Jardine.

ZnqQ5

giphy.gif

Do you know that paper is made from trees? Who gives a fuck

Do you know that paper is made from trees? Who gives a fuck
Yes, but that was cool the first time I learned of it. Your on an internet discussion forum btw buddy, we talk about random shit. Try not to take yourself too seriously.

The Rock worked out so hard everyday that he lost his hair. But now he's the best of the best just looking for a decent challenge.

I really hope no one thinks the rock is natural, because there is about a 0% chance that he is

just when i was about to write "no one cares if the Rock is on gear",

i realized a whole nerd herd of Sherdoggers would respond "I for 1have no respect for The Rock, competing for action movie roles against other actors like Jason Statham who arent willing to cheat to land a part in a film- The Rock is a fraud in my book",

or some similar horseshit.

in the whole world, even though you would think fight fans would be the least likely to be whining,
only Sherdog spends time in speculation and fret about the cycles of celebrities and fighters.

I remember a rumour about the Rock emerged last year that he got caught with steroids in Australia. I think it was a false rumour but whatever. Some girl on my facebook shared the article saying she was disgusted that he had steroids lol. I'm sitting there thinking "take a look at the guy!"

Imagine if someone with the Rocks charisma and mic skills was a UFC fighter. If MMA fans are content with McGregor and Sonnen wait until they see someone with the Rocks skills..oh well.
conor is way more charismatic than the rock. imagine watching a conor interview vs a rock press junket.

Back