Did you guys know the Rock clapping gif is from a UFC event?

So many great gifs from ufc events..

aldo.gif

Never seen this before, but I got a feeling I'll be seeing a lot more of this from here on out!

Yup, Wand vs. Jardine.

I remember people even joke about Wand vs. The Rock, and do MMAth through Ken Shamrock.

Austin would have been better. rock to this day has Brian Gerwitz writing all his stuff (talk show appearances, press, etc.)
He is certainly a charismatic guy though & is a superstar, but in MMA, Austin would have been the biggest.

'to this day' -- are you implying that Brian Gerwitz is responsible for The Rock? haha. Funny.

Yeah I remeber when UFC 84 came out on dvd when you could still buy them at best buy and that shit was sold the fuck out.
Wandy Jardine and Penn Sherk rounded out a wonderful event. Remeber how exciting 2008 was???!!!

Yeah I remeber when UFC 84 came out on dvd when you could still buy them at best buy and that shit was sold the fuck out.
Wandy Jardine and Penn Sherk rounded out a wonderful event. Remeber how exciting 2008 was???!!!

I member. Every fight on that card was entertaining as fuck.

he slimmed to get more roles then had a few bombs & went back on the juice & bigger than ever.

Don't forget jumping from CAA to WME during that time (Post Fast Five). That's when he turned into a mega star.

I really hope no one thinks the rock is natural, because there is about a 0% chance that he is

Of course not. But then again he gets the super primo stuff and probably has the best of the best of Doctors monitoring his health on a regular basis.

Of course not. But then again he gets the super primo stuff and probably has the best of the best of Doctors monitoring his health on a regular basis.
im jealous. the dude probably gets script HGH which costs around $6000+ a year and thats nothing to him.

Back