Did you guys know that anyone (including you) can beat Nate by "running"?

Is this a cult? Cuz if it is, I might join. Getting beamed up by drinking some shady elixer that is just grape drink.

"Begging your opponent for mercy > Going down swinging"

Only on Sherdog

LEL

nate_diaz_submits_conor_mcgregor_the_finish.gif

Lol Nate has like 20 lbs on Max and is an actual Gracie BB.

7584376.jpg

It's not like Aldo hasn't "begged for mercy" before or whatever stupid euphemism for being submitted is.

Conor's fighting Floyd and Aldo is probably going to fight Darren Elkins next lol

501168060.jpg

It's ok buddeh

If you mean beat some manlet who's arguably 1-5 in the UFC and avoided N8 for 25 minutes then whatever

LEL

Nate-Diaz-points-laughs-Conor-McGregor-202.png
Damn, he managed to mangle nate's leg in about 60 seconds flat and drop him three times by avoiding him for 25 minutes? That's some skill

The octagon is much different than a ring. You can easily cut off a ring. The octagon is massive and no corners to set a trap.
You can circle all day .

Lol Nate has like 20 lbs on Max and is an actual Gracie BB.

7584376.jpg

It's not like Aldo hasn't "begged for mercy" before or whatever stupid euphemism for being submitted is.

Conor's fighting Floyd and Aldo is probably going to fight Darren Elkins next lol

501168060.jpg

It's ok buddeh

***Triggered screeching continues***

Not a single retort for:

- 100% of losses coming via #QUITTING

- Only 29, already #QUIT the sport TWICE

Even your boy Machida took his sleeping like a man...

G Status:
bones2.gif

Beta Status:
KS8jUg.gif

L E L
E
L

***Triggered screeching continues***

Not a single retort for:

- 100% of losses coming via #QUITTING

- Only 29, already #QUIT the sport TWICE

Even your boy Machida took his sleeping like a man...

G Status:
bones2.gif

Beta Status:
KS8jUg.gif

L E L
E
L

Posted the same gif twice lol. What a retort.

Nothing G about not tapping to a submission. It's not like you wouldn't have posted Conor being unconscious.

You already lost. Try to get over your Conor butthurt and cleanse your bum soul.

It's funny that a lot of people actually think that's what's going through Conor's mind. Absolutely no knowledge of body language or capability for empathy.

It's utterly obvious that Conor looks to Nate to see if Nate'll acknowledge him -- so he can return it. Instead, Nate just swaggers past, ignoring Conor. After Conor sees this, he does a "okay, all right, fair enough..." nod to himself.

Pretty much anyone who has used any sort of sustainable movement against either Diaz Bros has soundly beaten them, GSP, Anderson, Condit, Thompson, Conor, Nunes, Sherk. It's not really that far off from the truth. Diaz Bros are plodding volume punchers and they have trouble against those who either stick and move or wrestle.

Look how helpless Nick looked against Anderson and Condit simply because they did not engage in the way he wanted.
I had Diaz landing the better punches against Silva, but that's just me. The punch stats were very close IIRC

I had Diaz landing the better punches against Silva, but that's just me. The punch stats were very close IIRC

Yes, that's just you. After Nick felt AS power he wanted out of there. So he basically quit trying to win. What a coward.

Whenever AS decided he wanted to do something, he did it. Go watch the 5th round. He hit Nick at will.

Yes, that's just you. After Nick felt AS power he wanted out of there. So he basically quit trying to win. What a coward.

Whenever AS decided he wanted to do something, he did it. Go watch the 5th round. He hit Nick at will.
I thought Anderson wanted no part of the exchanges. At least the punching ones

lol this is one of the those moments I really want to be in Connor's head to know what he's thinking. Look how rustled he is when Nate walks in. At the same time I'm sure it's the fact that he reacts like this to someone who beat him that helped him show all those improvements in the next fight. I was really impressed by how much better he moved.

Seriously wtf is going on with these bizarre threads today? I hope you accidentally sign up to some website that floods your email with spam RD! You Bastard son of a bitch! Kill my uncle will you?! I'll suck you dry Bro! Come on wit it mawfk!!

Tbh I could break nates face easily .. granted there's a huge weight and strength difference though lol

Back