Did you guys know that anyone (including you) can beat Nate by "running"?

Seismic

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
This is a remarkable development. Someone call CM Punk immediately and inform him all hope of success isn't lost. Tell him Duke Roufus is now surplus to requirements as apparently you don't need to know a damn thing about striking, wrestling or jiu jitsu to beat #6 ranked Nate Diaz. Apparently you can simply run and an elite fighter will have no answer to it.

"But he has octagon nous and will cut you off" I hear you say... Not so! - "I can't possibly hope to avoid being trapped by a veteran fighter at some point" I hear you say... Wrong! It really is that simple folks.

So sign right up and pound the road for a few weeks and victory is assured. For not even a triathlon athlete can hope to catch you. Who knew it was that easy?

Usain Bolt come and claim the LHW title that is rightfully yours, without breaking a sweat.

giphy.gif

Pretty much anyone who has used any sort of sustainable movement against either Diaz Bros has soundly beaten them, GSP, Anderson, Condit, Thompson, Conor, Nunes, Sherk. It's not really that far off from the truth. Diaz Bros are plodding volume punchers and they have trouble against those who either stick and move or wrestle.

Look how helpless Nick looked against Anderson and Condit simply because they did not engage in the way he wanted.

Like Werdum's son said above, the brothers have fairly mediocre footwork.

In MMA, they can usually overcome that issue with extreme pace, working off the cage, and their hands. Plus the fact that they are generally going against guys with similarly skilled footwork.

i think the judges are a little more educated now but it can still be pulled off, throw a leg kick take a few steps back to get out of range, if he gets too close jog away little. you'll still need some cardio to pull it off for 3 or 5 rounds and hope you don't make a mistake and get caught. then if you survive its still maybe 50/50 depending on what kind of judges you get and you'll get called a pussy on sherdog but its just random ppl online who you'll never see

Same for Jon Jones,

Anyone can beat Shogun, DC, Rashad, Machida etc by poking a few times in the eyes. They wont be able to hit you or take you down if you do that.

If you mean beat some manlet who's arguably 1-5 in the UFC and avoided N8 for 25 minutes then whatever

LEL

Nate-Diaz-points-laughs-Conor-McGregor-202.png

LEL

aldoxholloway.jpg

Better than getting stopped by Max's pillow punches. Conor broke that chin. It's gone.

Back