Did Nelson Just Fake That???

Dude, he flipped over like pancake way too late for that to be even remotely believable.

Yea I'm sure a guy who's entire reputation is based on how tough he is decided this fight to fake being hurt for no reason. He got kneed in the head 2 times with no protection.

That flop was hilarious. Oh, the ref is stepping in *Epic fish flop* he milked it to get the point taken

I'm very happy for Sergei, big fan.

Feed him Kongo or something.

when he popped Roy with the first jab i was like, "whoaaaa".

just his jab looked like it was rocking Roy.

Yeah, I definitely noticed Sergei’s jabs were sending shockwaves through Nelson’s body and probably why Roy was pushing so hard for a takedown.

He did. As soon as the ref separated them he dramatically flopped to his back. It was a Ronaldoesque performance.

You don't have to be KO'd for something to be illegal. He ate 2 flush knees that were illegal. What's he faking?

A lot better fight than I was expecting. I thought Roy was going to Lay n pray Kharitonov for 3 rounds. Glad Kharitonov was able to stop the takedown and finish Roy. Roy has become really boring in the last few years.

Yea I'm sure a guy who's entire reputation is based on how tough he is decided this fight to fake being hurt for no reason. He got kneed in the head 2 times with no protection.

so you're telling us he got KO'd and then they allowed him to continue to fight just to get KO'd again a few minutes later??

You don't have to be KO'd for something to be illegal. He ate 2 flush knees that were illegal. What's he faking?

Oh, it was definitely illegal. Nelson clearly oversold it though.

Flopping to his back after he saw the ref was stepping in. He tried a Weidman.

He took two knees, waited for the ref to seperate them and then flopped. Probably did it to make sure a point was taken

Come on man. He was overacting. It was very obvious.

Nelson knew he was in deep water from the outset and it looked like he did it out of desperation.

The knees were illegal and deserved a point deduction but at the same time Roy did flop like he was shot AFTER Dan pulled Sergei away. The stoppage was on the money though. Roy had no answer for Sergei's striking when he couldn't take him down.

Flopping to his back after he saw the ref was stepping in. He tried a Weidman.

Really? Roy fucking Nelson? If that was his strategy all he needed to do was lay on the ground and "act" KO'd. The fight would have been stopped.

Come on man. He was overacting. It was very obvious.

Nelson knew he was in deep water from the outset and it looked like he did it out of desperation.

Again, if he was "faking" then why the fuck didn't he just lay down? He got hit with an illegal blow, and if the fighter is hurt then that is enough to stop the fight.

Again, if he was "faking" then why the fuck didn't he just lay down? He got hit with an illegal blow, and if the fighter is hurt then that is enough to stop the fight.

If you can’t tell the difference between a real reaction and a delayed one, there’s not much more to say.

If you can’t tell the difference between a real reaction and a delayed one, there’s not much more to say.

If you think he faked being hurt for some reason, with a way out only to continue a fight where he was getting the shit beaten out of him, then there's not much more to say.

Back