Did Nelson Just Fake That???

because he has some honor? i think he flopped to get the ref to give him 5 minutes, i don't think he flopped to try and win the fight.

He would have had 5 minutes regardless. He got hit with two illegal knees.

Seemed like he did but then goes and takes a brutal onslaught that wouldve ended anybody else a good 20 seconds earlier it makes you wonder why he milked the knee.

Of course, his game plan was obviously to clinch and go the distance so the point was important until it wasnt

Dude ate two illegal knees flush to the face. Yea I'm sure he faked it.
One thigh. And the first two were legal he was backing him up and lifting his hands off the canvas for the first two. Nelson still acted like a bitch with his delayed reaction.

I think he was legit hurt by that. Sergeis knees are brutal.

It seriously looked like he faked getting KO’d by that illegal knee!
Not necessarily. When you're still in a position to have to defend yourself, you try your best to hide it if you're hurt and your body is in survival mode. When the ref called a break to the action, it didn't look to me like he was trying to act knocked out. He was just relaxing himself on the mat, trying to regroup. If he wanted to fake it, he could have left with the victory, right then and there with the DQ win (I think?).

Same bunch of people who thought cro cop vs Oleinik fake. That illegal knee glazed hard on the top of Roy head which still hurts

No one is arguing a knee to the head dosent hurt. We are saying he was overreacting.

Not necessarily. When you're still in a position to have to defend yourself, you try your best to hide it if you're hurt and your body is in survival mode. When the ref called a break to the action, it didn't look to me like he was trying to act knocked out. He was just relaxing himself on the mat, trying to regroup. If he wanted to fake it, he could have left with the victory, right then and there with the DQ win (I think?).
Nah, I think Roy had had enough of them Kharitonov jabs, and needed a breather!

Hate to break it to you but Conor isn't American.
Great catch, thanks!

llaf.gif

I guess I feel as though we’ve adopted that little piss stain as our own, given that he fights, and commits crimes here so much!

Last edited:
Back