Did manny just call out conor lol

"mannypacquiao
Happy Thanksgiving! Stay fit my friend. #realboxingmatch #2018 @thenotoriousmma"

<{CMPALM}>

What a joke this has become, paulie, DLH and now pacquiao?

hahahahah

everyone wants that money Conor can make them

Thing is 80 % of Conor's fans can't wait for this fight....

Last edited:
Mcgregor must have some kind of record for highest boxing rank at 0-1. Money talks.

shouldn't have given away all his money to poor people in the philippines

The only way I see this happening is if Pacquiao is a free agent and signs with UFC for boxing fights, that would be huge if Dana White could sign Pacquiao to a 3 fight deal it would bring eyes to the UFC boxing promotion.

But if I were Conor I wouldn't fight Pacquiao, ill try and get Oscar, Pacquiao is past his prime but he is still a puncher and active.

McGregor boxes De La Hoya and Pacquiao in 2018, makes another $100mm.

Meanwhile, Ferguson gets to defend his interim title belt against Nurmagomedov / Barboza and Alvarez / Gaethje.

Easy payday
Super easy fight

Manny doesn't like training much these days, probably wouldn't even need to if he took this fight
that's how bad conor is
manny wont be hanging back or carrying him like floyd

Meanwhile, Ferguson gets to defend his interim title belt against Nurmagomedov and Alvarez / Gaethje.

This....

My thoughts exactly. Why even come back to mma at this point when there is a line of the whos who willing to take this fight completely past their primes on one side.

Then in the other you have tony and khabib to hand him the beating of his life... Maybe he should make big money in boxing and then come back for a last mma fight with nate and call it a day.... Easiest money ever

Even if he gets beat in boxing by all these guys, its probably worth more. He will lose his next fight in MMA anyway... i mean, tony, khabib, gsp.... only killers waiting for him.

He can promote by himself in boxing through mcgregor promotions and make way more than being danas employee i guess

Last edited:

Meanwhile, Ferguson gets to defend his interim title belt against Nurmagomedov / Barboza and Alvarez / Gaethje.

Conor can retire off 3 boxing matches, he fights Paulie an easy 25 million, fights oscar an easy 50 million plus and he fights Pacquiao another 50 plus million

Easy payday
Super easy fight

Manny doesn't like training much these days, probably wouldn't even need to if he took this fight
that's how bad conor is
manny wont be hanging back or carrying him like floyd

I dont thin Conor could take these punches from an old faded gassed Pacquiao that Horn took, Horn is the same size as Conor 5 foot 9 and walks around 170 pounds and hits harder but couldnt knock Pac down one time

This....

My thoughts exactly. Why even come back to mma at this point when there is a line of the whos who willing to take this fight completely past their primes on one side.

Then in the other you have tony and khabib to hand him the beating of his life... Maybe he should make big money in boxing and then come back for a last mma fight with nate and call it a day.... Easiest money ever
Conor can retire off 3 boxing matches, he fights Paulie an easy 25 million, fights oscar an easy 50 million plus and he fights Pacquiao another 50 plus million
Both of these are absolutely true.

If you're McGregor's promoter / management, the worst thing you can do is send McGregor back in there to take losses from Ferguson and Nurmagomedov. They managed to salvage his Diaz loss with a rematch McGregor barely won, but now that McGregor's at his hottest, you maximize his earning potential by doing extraordinary PPV buys at a higher $99.99 price point in boxing against De La Hoya and Pacquiao, as opposed to a $59.99 PPV with McGregor defending his title against unknowns (to the casual audience) like Ferguson and Nurmagomedov.

It's simple

It is much better of getting KOed by Manny or Paulie or Oscar than getting wrestlefucked by Khabib or confronting the Boogeyman.

In every case, there is a loss. But the first option comes with much more money. Also, No Boogeyman!

They should at least kickbox so McGregor has a chance

Because he is such a great kicker

giphy.gif

lol @ boxing elite's calling out MCG

MCG calls the shots at anyone at this point

Back