Did manny just call out conor lol

These stupid ass boxers are just making the situation worse. They probably don't even know that he hasn't defended his belt in over a year. Fuck all that boxing shit. Make Conor vs Tony and if they want to come over to MMA we will welcome them and see them get demolished. If Conor has one more fight in boxing before defending his belt, then strip him and give it to Tony.

Also they are basically proving that Conor is indeed Boxing. De la Hoya and now Manny calling him out? Talked alot of shit but now want a piece of the pie lol

Last edited:
lol @ boxing elite's calling out MCG

MCG calls the shots at anyone at this point
You say boxing elite's like loads of them call Conor out? Floyd never called conor out. He eventually pushed for the fight after a good couple years of Ronda Rousey and Conor constantly bringing up his name. Pac just old and wants to cash out. No longer can call him elite.

They should box in a cage with mma gloves. Even it out. It will sell more.

This....

My thoughts exactly. Why even come back to mma at this point when there is a line of the whos who willing to take this fight completely past their primes on one side.

Then in the other you have tony and khabib to hand him the beating of his life... Maybe he should make big money in boxing and then come back for a last mma fight with nate and call it a day.... Easiest money ever

Even if he gets beat in boxing by all these guys, its probably worth more. He will lose his next fight in MMA anyway... i mean, tony, khabib, gsp.... only killers waiting for him.

He can promote by himself in boxing through mcgregor promotions and make way more than being danas employee i guess

Seems like Floyd fight was promoted by the UFC along with Floyd`s team and Showtime, couldnt find details of Conor promoting on NSAC site, if he returns to boxing i guess its going to be the same untill his UFC contract runs out.

Both of these are absolutely true.

If you're McGregor's promoter / management, the worst thing you can do is send McGregor back in there to take losses from Ferguson and Nurmagomedov. They managed to salvage his Diaz loss with a rematch McGregor barely won, but now that McGregor's at his hottest, you maximize his earning potential by doing extraordinary PPV buys at a higher $99.99 price point in boxing against De La Hoya and Pacquiao, as opposed to a $59.99 PPV with McGregor defending his title against unknowns (to the casual audience) like Ferguson and Nurmagomedov.
Very smart post

Even though they wont do as much as the Floyd fight

Still much bigger than what the ufc can do

It's just that this only helps wme regarding $ and not for the future

You say boxing elite's like loads of them call Conor out? Floyd never called conor out. He eventually pushed for the fight after a good couple years of Ronda Rousey and Conor constantly bringing up his name. Pac just old and wants to cash out. No longer can call him elite.

lol stop being a retard like your K1 conor vs floyd thread

Pacquiao, oscar, paulie paid their due's and for them to bring up someone who's no were near their skill level in boxing is pathetic

Both of these are absolutely true.

If you're McGregor's promoter / management, the worst thing you can do is send McGregor back in there to take losses from Ferguson and Nurmagomedov. They managed to salvage his Diaz loss with a rematch McGregor barely won, but now that McGregor's at his hottest, you maximize his earning potential by doing extraordinary PPV buys at a higher $99.99 price point in boxing against De La Hoya and Pacquiao, as opposed to a $59.99 PPV with McGregor defending his title against unknowns (to the casual audience) like Ferguson and Nurmagomedov.

Its all business and its the reason Dana White is going to promote boxing in 2018. Conors team is smart to stick with boxing they get the lionshare and a higher ppv price point and higher ticket and endorsement possibilities they wont get in ufc.

Dude people are hating hard on Conor but I said it already we must give this man credit, he put himself in a position to retire with over 200 million and is set for life for his future he will invest that into endeavors while other fighters just fight 50k to show and bitch about pay, Conor made himself and sold himself to the public with hype and made a killing, give the man props

Conor said he came into the game to make money and leave.

Seems like Floyd fight was promoted by the UFC along with Floyd`s team and Showtime, couldnt find details of Conor promoting on NSAC site, if he returns to boxing i guess its going to be the same untill his UFC contract runs out.
Rip the contract, give WME the finger and walk off

bork1}

Boxing has got a ton of money from the centuries of feeding off the delusion that it is anywhere close to fighting...they don't mind dropping 100 mill every few months to try and keep the fantasy alive

Conor can retire off 3 boxing matches, he fights Paulie an easy 25 million, fights oscar an easy 50 million plus and he fights Pacquiao another 50 plus million
He's not making that much off those fights.

Here is what I find so ironic; the boxing world stuck their noses up at MMA.. now they want to cash in on an MMA fighters name.. Fuck that, come over to MMA boxing snobs.

He should be looking for the rematch with Mayweather instead of calling out an MMA fighter. He owes his fans a real fight.

Conor can retire off 3 boxing matches, he fights Paulie an easy 25 million, fights oscar an easy 50 million plus and he fights Pacquiao another 50 plus million

First fight was the good one, i doubt any of those would sell enough to pay him that much, specially Paulie.

First fight was the good one, i doubt any of those would sell enough to pay him that much, specially Paulie.

He will get paid millions on millions more than any ufc fight in any of those, he can get sponsors, ppv cuts and lions share in boxing

Our Champ Champ looks like he's aged 20yrs since last yr. Whats wrong wit him?

poor conor.. he chose money over his health. you cant buy a good brain

Pacquiao, oscar, paulie paid their due's and for them to bring up someone who's no were near their skill level in boxing is pathetic
I dont think they care if you think its pathetic. They're fishing for a payday. Not your judgement.

Back