Did Kelvin really beat Bisping?

dipstickjimmy

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
With all of these threads questioning if GSP's win is diminished by Kelvin's finish of Bisping I have to ask.
Didn't GSP's finish of The Count really just crack his chin and steal his soul? Kelvin finished him But only because GSP did it for him 3 weeks ago.
Georges-St-Pierre-def-Michael-Bisping-for-middleweight-title-submission-rear-naked-choke-part-2.gif

Would Kelvin beat Bisping if Mike had a full recovery period and a fight camp to prepare?
Does GSP deserve Kelvin's POTN bonus?

GSP deserves the bonus. Kelvin just showed up and knocked him the fuck out

Yes

Many expected it

Well i did

To me Bisping threw a lazy right counter and left his chin up... Kelvin has some steam in his mitts and capitalized.

I honestly have no idea if a full camp woulda made a difference

ridiculous for the UFC, Bisping's Manager's, and anyone who gives a shit about Bisping to let him fight....but that said he got in the cage and got soundly beat. So yes Kelvin beat him.

With all of these threads questioning if GSP's win is diminished by Kelvin's finish of Bisping I have to ask.
Didn't GSP's finish of The Count really just crack his chin and steal his soul? Kelvin finished him But only because GSP did it for him 3 weeks ago.
Georges-St-Pierre-def-Michael-Bisping-for-middleweight-title-submission-rear-naked-choke-part-2.gif

Would Kelvin beat Bisping if Mike had a full recovery period and a fight camp to prepare?
bisping beat Rockhold after having his brains scrampled by Silva's knee. There were no excuses then.

bisping beat Rockhold after having his brains scrampled by Silva's knee. There were no excuses then.
Fighting again 3 weeks after being KO'd is a pretty good excuse. Bad decision there.

Cracked chin or jaw of steel, that punch is gonna knock you the fuck out.

he did. what this has to do with gsp is beyond me

Yes, and no, respectively.
If you look at GSP's opponents during his title reign, most of them went downhill fast after they got 50-45'd by GSP. Whether Bisping has 3 weeks or 6 months to recover doesn't really matter, GSP has a long history of permanently breaking his opponents in title fights and sending them into losing skids.

With that said, Kelvin beats pretty much any version of Bisping, the only question is how long it takes him to do it.

No excuse I am pointing out how ludicrous it is to give Kelvin credit and at the same time discredit GSP for beating the same fighter.

I believe there is a new opponent listed under Kelvin's win column, yes.

TS living up to that username or trolling hard
Pretty much trolling to show how stupid it is to give one fighter credit for a win and discrediting another fighter for a win over the exact same opponent. If GSP beating Bisping means nothing then why would Kelvin beating him mean something?

No excuse I am pointing out how ludicrous it is to give Kelvin credit and at the same time discredit GSP for beating the same fighter.
It's ludicrous to discredit his win. Bisping fought on short notice and won.

Back