Did Jones take steroids for the Gus fight?

He was posting cardio records at Instagram before the fight. Fact

He was cheating. Fact

Once a cheater always a cheater. I will assume he used steroids in every fight hes been in. If he didn't want to destroy his legacy he shouldn't have used them.

So now the dozens of people who know about the failed test don’t know that their bosses were paid off. But you do? Is that the argument?

Most people have come to the same conclusion. Probably including the lab techs. There's nothing anyone can do about it but voice their criticism. And employees generally don't criticize their bosses for fear of losing their jobs.

Most people have come to the same conclusion. Probably including the lab techs. There's nothing anyone can do about it but voice their criticism. And employees generally don't criticize their bosses for fear of losing their jobs.
Most people on sherdog who hate jones. Not most people.

Most people on sherdog who hate jones. Not most people.

Everyone I've heard or seen talk about it thinks the same as sherdog.

The only exceptions are affiliates of the UFC like ESPN.

Even other fighters including GSP think the same as sherdog.

Everyone I've heard or seen talk about it thinks the same as sherdog.

The only exceptions are affiliates of the UFC like ESPN.

Even other fighters including GSP think the same as sherdog'ers.
Gsp said nothing about the facts of this case.

I'm assuming but we will never truly know. Jones is a great fighter but hes also a fuck boy who can't tell the truth to save his life

iStock_000017166009XSmall-copy.jpg

jones tested clean for that fight

you have as much reason to believe he took PED as gus taking them for that fight

jj did not knowingly take steroids, someone put roids in his cocaine

What separates the steroids Jon uses from the ones that bozos with losing records take?

What separates the steroids Ben Johnson took or the ones Mark McGuire used or the onces Lance Armstrong used from the ones the bozos with losing records took?

I don't know, but whatever it is, it was enough to turn them from runner up to champ.

I actually registered just to reply to this...

Alexander Gustafsson was randomly tested for years before usada was a part of the ufc anti doping-program. This is the case for all athletes living and training in sweden when they are registerd at a sports team, gym or martial arts school affiliated with the swedish sports confederation. It can eaven happen to ordinary people training in these places.

This was more than likely in effect when he was fighting jones. Below I will link to an article written just before the gustafsson-johnsson fight:
https://www.google.se/amp/s/www.mma...johnson-drug-test-cm-punk-dana-white-mma-news

As you can see its dated early 2015, about 6 months before the start of ufc’s usada program. He was tested by usada when he was in the USA as requested by the swedish sports confederation.

So, no. Its not just as likely that gus was using.
Please don’t put words in my mouth. I didn’t say Gus was “just as likely using”. The thing about drugs in sport is that can’t ever know who is clean or not. Testing will never be perfect.

That said, this is still still very interesting information. I wasn’t aware Gus underwent additional testing.

Welcome to Sherdog.

Jones never took PEDs period. Tainted supplements in that totally unregulated industry is not "taking PEDs" it's being a victim. Lobby congress and tell them to regulate supplements by FDA. Until then no one knows exactly what they are putting on their bodies.

So his brother took steroids and Jones has admitted to taking cocaine but he's somehow above taking steroids? Despite them being found in his system multiple times?

Back